Author Topic: chrono trigger flea  (Read 1538 times)

death24301

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
chrono trigger flea
« on: August 21, 2011, 12:24:50 pm »
So what is flea really a guy or a girl I know he said that he's a guy but really a guy looking like that???
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 12:49:43 pm by death24301 »

tushantin

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • Under Your Moonlight, Stealing Your Stars
    • View Profile
    • My Website
Re: chrono trigger flea
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2011, 04:23:50 pm »
So what is flea really a guy or a girl I know he said that he's a guy but really a guy looking like that???
Yeah. I remember a *cough*fanmovie*cough* sprang from that exact same theory trying to explain that.  :lol:

death24301

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2011, 09:16:19 pm »
Haha well i think that maybe flea is a cross-dresser what do you think?

tushantin

• Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2011, 01:09:49 am »
I think there's more to that than cross-dressing. XD Remember, they're "fiends", and many don't know what happens in their spooky sides. Flea is also a shape-shifting mage, capable of altering her body composition to turn into things, like a bat. He's also capable of having commandment over other people's senses and sanity.  8)

That said, Akira is a weirdo; he's got plenty of characters in similar lines for his own IP (such as Frieza).

death24301

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2011, 03:21:29 am »
haha its bit weird that a shapeshifter can basicly have a god power and if shapeshifters were real then it'd be really weird i don't know if it'd be an advantage being able to be a guy and a girl....

death24301

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2011, 09:22:48 am »
wow frieza is close to flea but frieza has the girl voice and flea has the body hahaha

maggiekarp

• Crimson Echoes Beta Squad
  • Time Traveler (+800)
  • ʇ ı  ʇ n o q ɐ  p ɹ ı ǝ ʍ ˙ ˙ ˙ ƃ u ı ɥ ʇ ǝ ɯ o s
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2011, 06:38:07 pm »
I think it's interesting that Flea is a shape-shifter but just uses a bra to appear female.

ChaosWolf

• Earthbound (+15)
  • Stylish As Hell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2011, 07:16:06 pm »
I've always figured Flea was just a hermaphrodite with a sick sense of humor.

death24301

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2011, 08:54:33 pm »
i agree with maggiekarp and still i wonder why flea is like that

Lennis

• Chronopolitan (+300)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2011, 11:31:49 pm »
Flea is a male.  He just prefers the female form because of its beauty.  He is powerful and he knows it.  And in his view power is beautiful, so he took on a beautiful form to proudly display the power at his command.

He couldn't care less if humans find it strange.

death24301

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2011, 05:28:20 pm »
not only did humans think it was strange robo did too

tushantin

• Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2011, 12:51:58 pm »
Flea is a male.  He just prefers the female form because of its beauty.  He is powerful and he knows it.  And in his view power is beautiful, so he took on a beautiful form to proudly display the power at his command.

Well, basically yes.

But there's more to it. Many references from CC and CT say these about Flea: Shapeshifter, prefers feminine forms, Fire as primary element, tactically invisible, master of illusions / deceptions, wicked sense of humor, and (most importantly) a Djinni.

Most of the references in CT did point to Flea being a Djinni, but only CC's model made it even more obvious (kudos to utunnels for noticing); CT, especially the Mystic Wars incident, has a lot of references from ancient folklore (especially Arabic/Islamic), so I wouldn't be surprised if Flea was one of the Demonic Incarnations from Islamic myth, the Djinn of flames. In fact, everything makes sense!

As for the why he dresses up as a she, do note that certain Judaic male demons (especially the whispers, deceivers and Djinn) often always, purposely, took female forms either to lead the humans astray, deceive them, or simply unnerve them (just as Flea does with every other human).

At the same time, I also wouldn't be surprised if Flea joined the Mystic Knights, not because he hated the humans but because fuck humans, he simply wanted to have a good time.  :roll:

Hell, the entire Fleabane storyline is being written to expand into Flea's origins and explain the cause of the Mystic Wars.

death24301

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2011, 10:35:53 pm »
Hmm that does explain A LOT of things about flea.You do make a good point too.

xcalibur

• Architect of Kajar
  • Chronopolitan (+300)
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2011, 06:13:19 am »

Well, basically yes.

But there's more to it. Many references from CC and CT say these about Flea: Shapeshifter, prefers feminine forms, Fire as primary element, tactically invisible, master of illusions / deceptions, wicked sense of humor, and (most importantly) a Djinni.

Most of the references in CT did point to Flea being a Djinni, but only CC's model made it even more obvious (kudos to utunnels for noticing); CT, especially the Mystic Wars incident, has a lot of references from ancient folklore (especially Arabic/Islamic), so I wouldn't be surprised if Flea was one of the Demonic Incarnations from Islamic myth, the Djinn of flames. In fact, everything makes sense!

As for the why he dresses up as a she, do note that certain Judaic male demons (especially the whispers, deceivers and Djinn) often always, purposely, took female forms either to lead the humans astray, deceive them, or simply unnerve them (just as Flea does with every other human).

At the same time, I also wouldn't be surprised if Flea joined the Mystic Knights, not because he hated the humans but because fuck humans, he simply wanted to have a good time.  :roll:

Hell, the entire Fleabane storyline is being written to expand into Flea's origins and explain the cause of the Mystic Wars.

Flea's element is definitely Fire, since she uses fire magic as Flea Plus. Slash uses the lightning tech Slash, but he absorbs water in the first encounter. Also, in the delta force tech in ozzies fort, Slash clearly casts the ice part of the spell (although ozzie seems to cast fire and flea lightning?) That aside, Ozzies element would be lightning. and in fact, he does cast lightning on Zenan bridge, I just checked. so,

ozzie - lightning
slash - water/ice
flea - fire

Mr Bekkler

• Bounty Hunter
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • So it goes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2011, 12:38:39 pm »
slash - water/ice

Sir Slush, indeed. Well played, Frog. Well played.