Author Topic: Heya how's the progress with Alter Final Mix and Prelude to a Dream?  (Read 3280 times)

Kaliesto

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
I noticed the rpg maker forums for these games were dead. :picardno

So I decided to join this site finally to show support lol.  :)

Was wondering what progress has been made so far for both? Btw I'am Kaliesto, I'm new and it's nice to meet you all.

EDIT: Oops I apologize I noticed that users shouldn't make topics in this unless it's the team. I'm quite sorry since I just noticed it was all Lance topics, so I figured. :( Sorry about that.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 09:08:00 pm by Kaliesto »

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
Re: Heya how's the progress with Alter Final Mix and Prelude to a Dream?
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2011, 09:32:22 pm »
Progress is good! I'm not a mod but I'm actually involved in both games. I can say most confidently that both projects are coming along slowly but surely. You'll notice a poll went out recently around here asking if you all would rather get the game faster or see a working caterpillar system in place, a la Chrono Trigger. Feel free to vote and let your voice be heard.

I won't speak too much on the matter (we'll leave that to Lance and Bekkler), but here's a Prelude to a Dream trailer you may or may not have already seen!

[youtube]vld2RS0hZhY[/youtube]

Mr Bekkler

• Bounty Hunter
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • So it goes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2011, 09:33:41 pm »
You're good to make posts, I think. ;-)

Lance is working hard on both games, and showed me some new stuff personally when I attended his wedding this past weekend. I can't say much but I can say it's looking wonderful! And meeting him in person was really fun. He did just get married so I think he may be on a short personal vacation, but hopefully he'll be able to get online soon and post himself!

Nice to meet you, I'm Mr Bekkler, or MrB, or just Bekkler, whatever. I'm working on a prequel game called Chrono Shift, which ties in with Lance's games as well. Glad to see some support for the rpg maker community!

Lance VII

• Black Wind Agent (+600)
  • Power to the fans!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2011, 11:53:54 pm »
Welcome! It's great to see some support! Always appreciated!

Anyway, both are being worked on slowly. Alter Remake moreso on the slower side, but nothing astounding. Sadly, it looks like I won't meet my Christmas release this year. Currently, chapters 1-5 are "done". And by done, I mean they're buggy, but playable!

If you have anymore questions, feel free to post and ask to your hearts content!