Author Topic: Hi everyone!  (Read 1988 times)

ZaichikArky

• Mystical Knight (+700)
    • View Profile
    • Livejournal
Hi everyone!
« on: July 04, 2011, 09:58:54 am »
It's been a while and I wanted to pop in and say hello!  I don't really recall how long it's been since I last posted here. Ok, it's been about 9 months. I haven't really been keeping up with a whole lot going on here, but sometimes check the updates mostly for fanart.

I just got reminded of here because I still always listen to CT music and there may be a small chance of a friend of mine playing To Far Away Times-  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LsJjlar68c&feature=related on the piano which I have always wanted to listen to! Someday I still hope to play a CT song fully on the piano.

So since the last 9 months I've been gone, I have... been to Michigan and back for an awesome internship, finished grad school (My immediate goal is to be an archivist full time), and I am now in Israel!

I love it in Israel and I've been here for over a week. I'm going home on Thursday. It's a wonderful country with a lot of amazing things to see and do and I really wish that my ankles/feet didn't get really messed up so I could spend my last couple days here doing more active things, but alas a third trip to Jerusalem can't happen...

I've also taken up doing a lot more physical activity and I have a personal trainer who I will continue to meet up with 3 times a week for the rest of July so I hope he will continue to move me the right direction in terms of exercise and getting healthier.

What has everyone else been up to in the last year? : ).Hope all of you are doing well!

FaustWolf

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Fan Power Advocate
    • View Profile
Re: Hi everyone!
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2011, 04:58:33 pm »
Welcome back tot he party!

Didja see the Nu smilies?  :D

Acacia Sgt

• Guru of Reason
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Forever loyal to the Acacia Dragoons
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2011, 06:43:39 pm »
Oh hey, welcome back!

tushantin

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • Under Your Moonlight, Stealing Your Stars
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2011, 05:45:59 am »
Hiya, Zaich!  :D Been a while.

Lord J Esq

• Moon Stone J
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • ^_^ "Ayla teach at college level!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2011, 07:45:01 am »
Israel sounds cool. Welcome back to the Compendium.

rushingwind

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Squaretable Knight (+400)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2011, 10:12:22 am »
*waves* Hello!

ZaichikArky

• Mystical Knight (+700)
    • View Profile
    • Livejournal
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2012, 02:43:27 pm »
 :evil:

Hi all. I thought I would stop by and say hi again. It hasn't quite been a year since I last stopped by.

So what have I been doing in that time span? Not a whole lot until the end of March when I moved across the country (drove across it too!) from California to Maryland to start a job as a Processing Archivist. The job itself can get kind of boring and mundane, but it's pretty much everything I expected. It's kind of lonely here since I don't really have any friends, but I occupy myself the best I can. I hope all of you have been well and accomplishing your dreams! Kind of cheesy, but I just hope all of you are happy and creating fulfilling lives : ).

FaustWolf

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Fan Power Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2012, 10:07:24 pm »
Whoa, long time no see! Good luck with the new job ZaichikArky.

Thought

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2012, 01:03:33 am »
Wooo, good to see you again!