Author Topic: <3 NBC  (Read 2832 times)

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
Re: <3 NBC
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2011, 03:17:50 pm »
As one who is completely unsure about my own religious beliefs, I may be an exception when I find myself not giving a rat's butthole about "under God". Personally (and that's personally, meaning for me, not necessarily for you) it's not a big deal. There are lobbyists and non-profits dedicated to this type of thing, and I'd rather them use their money for something more meaningful. There are people dying, a lost drug war, cartels, forced prostitution, starvation, etc - to say the least, the money could be better spent elsewhere. People come first.

That goes for you, too, PETA. I mean, I love the aminals. I love the aminals a lot. But c'mon; we can worry about the aminals after we've fixed the people problem.

Schala Zeal

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • 7th Elemental Innate, and vtuber
    • View Profile
Re: <3 NBC
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2011, 05:30:50 pm »
As one who is completely unsure about my own religious beliefs, I may be an exception when I find myself not giving a rat's butthole about "under God". Personally (and that's personally, meaning for me, not necessarily for you) it's not a big deal. There are lobbyists and non-profits dedicated to this type of thing, and I'd rather them use their money for something more meaningful. There are people dying, a lost drug war, cartels, forced prostitution, starvation, etc - to say the least, the money could be better spent elsewhere. People come first.

That goes for you, too, PETA. I mean, I love the aminals. I love the aminals a lot. But c'mon; we can worry about the aminals after we've fixed the people problem.

well said, with an exception to PETA... I hold the value of an animal's life the same as my own