Author Topic: Hey...  (Read 1185 times)

lonelygirlnextdoor

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
Hey...
« on: May 23, 2011, 12:49:26 am »
My name is Clarissa. I'm new here...I don't really have that many friends in real life so hopefully I will fit in here more..
I really like the Chrono games.  I used to have them all but then my dad abused me and I forgot where all mine were so I don't have any anymore...anyways thanks for listening to my story sorry if i offended anyone. please don't hate me!!!  :(

Nocturne

• Iokan (+1)
  • Squee!
    • View Profile
    • Shattered Wonderland: Alice Liddell's FanPage.
Re: Hey...
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2011, 11:10:45 am »
Well, welcome to the forums. The internet is nice for that, I remember being younger and spending a lot of time playing online games with people when I couldn't hang out with others. Especially in given circumstances like that.

Telling strangers your story is a plea for help, hon. How old are you? Has Department of Children and Families stepped in? I'm a foster child myself from a very abusive father and I left him for a wonderful foster family. Now, I'm considered one of my DCF district's biggest success stories. That, and with good grades they pay for ALL your college funding so you don't have to struggle when you finish high school. It's a scary thing to do, but it saved my life.

Sajainta

• Survivor of the Darkness
  • Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • Reporting live from Purgatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2011, 11:23:42 am »
Well, welcome to the forums. The internet is nice for that, I remember being younger and spending a lot of time playing online games with people when I couldn't hang out with others. Especially in given circumstances like that.

Telling strangers your story is a plea for help, hon. How old are you? Has Department of Children and Families stepped in? I'm a foster child myself from a very abusive father and I left him for a wonderful foster family. Now, I'm considered one of my DCF district's biggest success stories. That, and with good grades they pay for ALL your college funding so you don't have to struggle when you finish high school. It's a scary thing to do, but it saved my life.

The person who made this thread was a troll, just so you know.  But your response was really kind and helpful.  That's really quite amazing how you were able to overcome and rise above such an awful situation in your life.  Welcome to the Compendium Nocturne.  =)
« Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 11:26:46 am by Sajainta »

Nocturne

• Iokan (+1)
  • Squee!
    • View Profile
    • Shattered Wonderland: Alice Liddell's FanPage.
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2011, 11:57:44 am »
Aww, it was? I was wondering why no one else replied to it!

Thank you very much for the warm welcome! <3 I'm sure I'll enjoy my stay!