Author Topic: I'm Looking for a Chrono Trigger Hardtype...  (Read 1339 times)

Kyronea

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
I'm Looking for a Chrono Trigger Hardtype...
« on: May 19, 2011, 08:56:25 pm »
Well, I'm interested in replaying Chrono Trigger, but I've grown more than a little bit bored with the ease of which I can dominate it, and if I replay it that way it'll just kill my enjoyment.

So for the first time that I can ever think of, I'm looking for a hardtype version. Some sort of hack or whatever that increases the difficulty substantially, without being ridiculously unfair. (Bonus points if it contains the Retranslation by what's-his-face...the one that was done here on the Chrono Compendium a few years back.)

Incidentally my preference is for the SNES version, but if one exists for the DS version I would not be adverse to that either.

Vehek

• View Profile
Re: I'm Looking for a Chrono Trigger Hardtype...
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2011, 09:50:25 pm »
Kyronea, you haven't been around here for a while, have you?
We can't do or promote rom hacking of CT anymore. You'll have to look elsewhere.

Kyronea

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2011, 09:51:33 pm »
Kyronea, you haven't been around here for a while, have you?
We can't do or promote rom hacking of CT anymore. You'll have to look elsewhere.
Really? That's unfortunate...I left shortly before the whole CE debacle and haven't been back since...I wasn't aware that the Compendium abandoned all ROM Hacking support.

My apologies. Mods, please lock this thread.

FaustWolf

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Fan Power Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2011, 10:15:14 pm »
Darn, where's that Locke sprite when you need it nowadays? Welcome back Kyronea, we hope you'll still hang around now that you've popped out of the DeLorean.