Poll

Would you like it

Jea (No Homo)
Jea (All Homo)
No
IDK
XD Im jackin off just thinkin about it........

Author Topic: If Schala were a dude  (Read 5422 times)

wiz Khalifa

• Earthbound (+15)
  • smokin' trees in 12000 bc, bitch
    • View Profile
If Schala were a dude
« on: May 05, 2011, 12:40:08 pm »
Aight i bet some of yall saw this thread from the board list and thought "Damn Wiz says funky shit sometimes. That cat must be smokin nugs laced wit PCP n crack n shit" But hear me out for a second. I think dat Shcala has a lot of Yang aspects to her character in the games. Takin all that crap from her mom, the mammon machine, her bitchass stepbrother, and rapists like Dalton or the Nus in Enhasa and Kajar. It takes a lot of courage and determination. I mean you look at Chrono or Surge and they got some heroics under they belts, like standing up to Lavos, or living as a furry for a week. I dont think most playas could handle that shit goin down in they lives (I could though because I AM The Springtime of Mothafuccin Youth personified)

Anyway i gotta wrap this up cuz im runnin outta time, imagine if in Chrono Break, one of the characters was a son-clone of  PrincesscHala or maybe Dalton could have daughter-clones haha haa shit would get CRAZY
« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 02:53:04 pm by wiz Khalifa »

Syna

• Squaretable Knight (+400)
    • View Profile
Re: If Schala were a dude
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2011, 10:16:05 pm »
I like how you put Nus in the Rapist category. That's in fact one of the funkier things I've ever heard, yes sir. XD

Anyhow, yes, and I know I've said this before but, dude, Kid. Fanservicey character design aside, Kid's all fire and Yang.

(I know it's cheating, but I voted in the second category, because well, someone has to and it might as well be me. Would it be gay if I like Schala as a chick, being a chick, and then liked her as a dude? That sounds like a big convoluted circle of gay.)
« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 10:23:16 pm by Syna »

Schala Zeal

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • 7th Elemental Innate, and vtuber
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2011, 11:31:56 pm »
Believe it or not, there is a rule 34 for Nus.........

wiz Khalifa

• Earthbound (+15)
  • smokin' trees in 12000 bc, bitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2011, 12:49:11 am »
Anyhow, yes, and I know I've said this before but, dude, Kid. Fanservicey character design aside, Kid's all fire and Yang.

(I know it's cheating, but I voted in the second category, because well, someone has to and it might as well be me. Would it be gay if I like Schala as a chick, being a chick, and then liked her as a dude? That sounds like a big convoluted circle of gay.)
Chicks dont gotta worry bout bein gay....LoL

And word i thought about Kid n all but didnt wanna bring her up cuz thats a big Chrono Cross spoiler. Now dat i think about it....Harle seems to have a big Yin Yang thang goin on wit her design...The Dark Moon Dragon...

utunnels

• Guru of Reason Emeritus
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2011, 12:51:37 am »
Then you should provide a new name.

The Princess

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2011, 11:22:50 pm »
aha ya sometimes man i just be jackin off finkin about it XDD sometims, you know? :D