Author Topic: On Death Peak -- Need Help!  (Read 552 times)

drpepper

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
On Death Peak -- Need Help!
« on: December 03, 2011, 03:44:16 pm »
Hi. I'm playing CT right now and I'm on Death Peak on my way to revive Crono, but I have this problem that for the life of me I can't figure out.

I know toward the end after you defeat the third Lavos Spawn you're supposed to use its shell as the bottom half of a ladder, but whenever I try to make my characters climb it up they just end up disappearing into the shell. I've tried pressing "up" from every possible angle just in case there's a specific spot I'm supposed to be doing it from, but so far no luck -- I'm still stuck here.

I was able to go up the shell when I first played the game six days ago and it all seemed straightforward and easy, so at the moment I find this really frustrating. :?

Mr Bekkler

• Bounty Hunter
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • So it goes.
    • View Profile
Re: On Death Peak -- Need Help!
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2011, 06:21:32 pm »
Are you using any cheats or a mod of CT? Something may have broken the game.

If you're playing on a console, have you tried pressing A? Some parts of the game (like Lucca's red gate adventure) have kind of obscure directions. Also, try moving the shell either more or less.

If these don't help, try to take a screenshot or video or even snap a photo of your screen with a camera and post it here and somebody can probably help better.

If all else fails, there are many walkthroughs on youtube that should be able to show you what it's supposed to look like at least.

drpepper

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
Re: On Death Peak -- Need Help!
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2011, 06:44:12 pm »
Apparently all I had to do was press A.  :o

Thanks for the help.