Poll

Is this cool? Funny? Awesome? Confusing? Stupid?

Cool
0 (0%)
Funny
1 (12.5%)
Awesome
0 (0%)
Confusing
1 (12.5%)
Stupid
2 (25%)
Sad
4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: youtube.com/watch?v=ul98DAIgXsc  (Read 2311 times)

Mr Bekkler

• Bounty Hunter
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • So it goes.
    • View Profile
Re: youtube.com/watch?v=ul98DAIgXsc
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2011, 02:38:44 am »
As promised, voted.

DarkSerge...? Who was that? lol

Nah, I remember him... but yeah... who? :roll:

Before he was banned, he was a Compendium regular (and I guess he and Z butted heads back then too), but apparently he was the guy who sent the email to SE that made SE even look at Crimson Echoes, implying in the email that the game was intended to be sold and "make a lot of money" or something. Then he posted said email on the forums for Chrono Crisis (or Chrono Ark? can't remember how long ago it was) claiming he had single handedly destroyed CE and the Compendium and blah blah, and the name he used was different. It seemed fishy, so the people who were running that forum checked his IP and informed Zeality (or somebody else in charge here) who compared it to user IPs on this forum and found it was none other than Dark Serge. Turns out he has a habit of popping up different places with new names, always trying to badmouth Zeality, the Compendium, or Crimson Echoes in some way.

Really kind of a:
« Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 02:45:37 am by Mr Bekkler »

tushantin

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • Under Your Moonlight, Stealing Your Stars
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2011, 03:51:56 am »
He's back.

IIRC RubyDragoon = DarkSerge. It's amazing how obsessed some people can be.
XDDD I really have no idea why you keep posting that video. Then again, I'm expecting the answer "Because I can". I guess that makes sense.

It's strange. Coincidentally, I had a dream today of DarkSerge attempting to annoy the Compendium again, and it's happened.

oh right it's dark serge. Some people just can't let go. :I Several years on and people are still obsessing over Compendium drama in weird ways. You could swear it's their entire lifestyle sometimes...
Blame it on maturity, where some do and some don't. Those who don't mature eventually lead an unhealthy life (unless their immaturity is somehow a positive sign). Just out of curiosity, how old is he? EDIT: Nevermind, Boo answered that. He's 34.  :picardno

And it's not like I disagree with the "message", if you can call it that. Zeality, surreal humor doesn't appeal to me most of the time, a lot of your pictures and videos have nothing to do with the Compendium, and sometimes your attitude is (forgive the pun) overzealous. I'd say it to your face if I could because I know you don't care, and I know it really doesn't matter. The compendium IS yours and you can do whatever you want with it. I don't find anything you do to be too intrusive or offensive and while we don't interact much, I like to think we still "get along" fairly well, despite the fact that we're (oh my god!) different people. I don't think you're immature or that anything you do interferes with the community.
:lol: Not trying to defend someone, but your statement did interest me. Sure, quite a lot of people may not see through ZeaLitY's eyes, but that's alright because they're having hard enough time seeing from their own. I've often considered real people as vibrant characters, with each characteristic might overwhelm one of someone else who lacks it. Like you're playing Tetris. Everyone wants to follow their own place, but ZeaLitY's the kind of guy who's got zeal in limitless amounts, who sees the sun and chases after it regardless if his wings get burned. He often waits for his fellow people, but people like him often drag others along, whether they like it or not, because it's one of the few ways to move forward.

But whether we can relate with his personality or not is not important; it's his ravenous thirst for knowledge, ultimate intelligence and dedication, and the will to see things till the end is why the Compendium primarily benefits in the first place. But as for the videos... I'm wondering about the same thing you do, although I very much enjoy em pics.

Dark Serge just sucks, and apparently has to project his insecurities and go to extreme measures to make sure he's heard. If that's how he wants to get closure, fine. Just more evidence of him being a lame-o.
Haha, you know em trolls now. They just want attention, and don't care if it's good attention or bad, because apparently bad attention is better than being ignored. Even though I posted a message at that video, the moment I pressed enter, no matter what I wrote, I've already lost.

Quote from:  Mr Bekkler
Then he posted said email on the forums for Chrono Crisis (or Chrono Ark? can't remember how long ago it was) claiming he had single handedly destroyed CE and the Compendium and blah blah, and the name he used was different.
I think I vaguely remember. Kagero Studio, was it?

EDIT: Holy monkeys, I just realized! It's a good thing DarkSerge isn't good at making better, more comical parodies (and equally not good at shaming the Compendium), because viral videos tend to go to RWJ, and when it reaches there... well, you don't wanna know, except for the fact that the forums will be spammed with threads such as "Coza Asy" or "Two Camels in a Tiny Car" with cute kittens/animals holding lightsabers.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 04:22:48 am by tushantin »

Mr Bekkler

• Bounty Hunter
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • So it goes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2011, 04:18:48 am »
I don't mean any offense to Zeality, I just mean that even if you cut out the exaggeration, insults, and joking from the video, Zeality's still not doing anything wrong. Dark Serge's only seemingly valid point is that not everybody likes the pictures Z puts up. I can relate to that sentiment, but not to the extent that'd I'd make a one-sided conversational video about it, packed with insults. This is a person consumed with a potent mixture of rage and petty vengeance for getting banned. His more ridiculous points, that Zeality doesn't contribute to the community and that he "hosts high school drama" are what the psychology community calls projection, when you say someone else has issues that you actually have. Like I voted, it's just sad.

rushingwind

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Squaretable Knight (+400)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2011, 04:31:28 am »
I just don't get some people... Seriously, WTF?

Kara Kazeneko

• Springtime of Youth
  • Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
    • Kara's DeviantArt Page
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2011, 05:24:59 am »
Ugh. I can't believe that moronic twat spent time on that darn piece of lameness. Pathetic.

And like Tushantin, I too had a weird dream involving Dark Serge. Oh the irony (though I hope that dream never becomes real; I dreamt that he somehow managed to get the site in worser trouble and it was shut down following poor Z getting roasted in court by S-E). Also, never mentioned this before when he first 'betrayed' us, but his username is oddly similar to that of the douchebag older brother of a friend of my sister (who used to harass us for liking CT so much). I wonder if he is that same ass. *shudders at the thought*

Schala Zeal

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • 7th Elemental Innate, and vtuber
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2011, 05:31:35 am »
Eh lucky... the only thing I dream about is Bill Clinton's grandpa being a fictitious serial killer hiding out in Jamaica.

Acacia Sgt

• Guru of Reason
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Forever loyal to the Acacia Dragoons
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2011, 01:26:17 pm »
Well, can't say I'll have nightmares about him, this kind of stuff I tend to easily forget. Not to mention my dreams rarely if ever make sense. Thankfully... :wink:

Lord J Esq

• Moon Stone J
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • ^_^ "Ayla teach at college level!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2011, 08:11:06 pm »
This thread serves no purpose but to shower him with the notoriety he craves. I hate to see this kind of gossip become one of the most popular threads on the board. Let's all spend our time writing posts in worthier topics; that's my suggestion.