Author Topic: Extrapolations for Chrono Break  (Read 14525 times)

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
Re: Extrapolations for Chrono Break
« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2019, 11:37:28 pm »
Hot damn, I am legit loving this thread necromancy!

I have recently been playing Another Eden: The Cat Beyond Time and Space, which was written by Kato. It's a time travel adventure that, as I was playing the main quest, I couldn't help but wonder if it hadn't somehow been the unused plot from Chrono Break.

The storyline is, essentially, that a scientist from a horrible future genetically modifies his children, with the intent that they all travel back in time and rewrite history using his genetically modified children so there is a new, better timeline. Things go awry when he is separated from them, and they grow up in a different era knowing nothing of their true origins. Eventually, the kids are pulled into events in which they are manipulated into changing the timeline, but it turns out that all of these changes are causing "time quakes" that threaten to rip space-time apart ("breaking space-time" a la Chrono Break). They end up having to undo their changes to the timeline in order to set things right, with the intent of finding another way to rewrite history... without destroying space-time. As of yet this hasn't happened, and the storyline is still being released in episodes.

PrincessNadia78

• Chronicler of Time
  • Acacia Deva (+500)
  • I didn’t “pick up” anything! It’s common sense!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2019, 12:07:57 am »
You are reminding me that I really need to pick up Another Eden again. I'm so far behind on the new content right now. Work gets in the way of art and gaming. LOL

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2019, 09:24:34 pm »
Yeah, they are pushing out content faster than I can play it. I finished the main campaign and then was doing some of the side content... I am still on the Ocean Palace one, hahaha... I hate how grind-y they can be!

PrincessNadia78

• Chronicler of Time
  • Acacia Deva (+500)
  • I didn’t “pick up” anything! It’s common sense!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2019, 12:24:31 am »
I know exactly what you mean! Although it has helped me level up my party. My entire party is almost all level 80. That was some work, let me tell you!!