Author Topic: Now that the Extravaganza is out...  (Read 393 times)

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
Now that the Extravaganza is out...
« on: June 23, 2005, 01:11:25 am »
Man, I'm a little worried. That's a big freaking feature, and I can't wait to see what kind of hits we pulled today. Nonetheless, I'm concerned that we may never have a feature of this caliber again. Chrono Symphonic is pretty unique, and music is accessible to everyone (Music_(Chrono_Trigger) is like, the third most popular entry in the Encyclopedia, under Prerelease and the Main Page). Right now, I'm thinking we can do "What if Lavos attacked in modern day" and continue remix spotlights, fan project interviews, and also do some Chrono Cross rating and the CT C&D order deal, but I still feel like we've hit a big high with this. I can't wait to get back in two weeks and really make the site great, because today I've gotten a taste of that. I aim for this to become the mecca of the Chrono series, and I hope it's going that direction.

Tomorrow I'll update on my absence, and I'll also give you the remaining Cross lines with some notes to help you wrap that up the two weeks I'm gone.

Anyway, thanks for coming everyone. Sometimes I just like to stop and say, "Hey, we've got something pretty cool here." Of course then comes Agent Smith's quote: More...

Zizzlebop

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
Now that the Extravaganza is out...
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2005, 04:11:42 am »
I can contribute in any way you have a need for. I am pretty good at writing and basic graphic design. But if being a loyal fan to the series and to the site is what you need, I will gladly do it! This site is coming together incredibly well! :D