Guru Workshop - Project Forums - Need One? Ask In Kajar Labs > Chrono Shift RPGMaker Project

Questions/Suggestions

(1/3) > >>

Mr Bekkler:
While the outline is set and the story is in place, that doesn't mean there's no room for improvement. I want to hear any suggestions to make the game shine, or any questions about what, exactly, it is that we're doing!

This is your chance for input, Compendium! Tell us what YOU want!

So lay em on me! Either a team member or I will answer (no spoilers, sorry) as soon as possible!

chi_z:
dunno how much into spoiler territory this goes, but how far will this game follow bekkler's life, all the way up to the millennial fair tent? perhaps beyond?

Mr Bekkler:
I'll try to answer lightly so as not to give it away but hopefully satisfy your question. The nature of the prequel allows us to play with conceptions of all the characters we're all familiar with, but in new ways. Every character's fate has been dealt with very carefully so as not to disappoint.

chi_z:
strokes beard in anticipation

Schala Zeal:
Would it be okay to put the game on Mediafire? MegaUpload keeps reloading the 45 sec wait page everytime it reaches 0 and I try clicking download. When I successfully get through to download, it hangs on 'Starting...'

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version