Bend of Time - Inactive Projects > Chrono Series Tarot Card Project

Chrono Tarot cards project. Any ideas?

<< < (2/28) > >>

Lady Marle:
Tarot cards are apart of my religion ^.^ I'll brew on this and get back to you. I think due to the extent of how in depth the characters are, both major and NPCs that you could do the Major Arcana and Minor Arcana easily. You could do a whole deck if you wanted buuuuttt that's a LOT. I love this idea!!!! I especially can't wait to see your vision of it, Angerona! :D

Syna:
Yeah, a full-on deck would be awesome, though a massive, massive undertaking! I actually had the thought of the numbered suit cards being events, and the ace cards being the most important items. Maybe this:

Ace of Swords- Masamune/Red Knife
Ace of Wands- Gate Key
Ace of Cups- Pendant
Ace of Pentacles- Dreamstone

These are just ideas-- I am trying to chose what's most appropriate right off the bat, but codifying each of the suits and more of the major arcana may be a good idea (though may come at the expense of the appropriateness of the choices.)

tushantin:
That's a brilliant idea, Angerona and Syna!  :D I must say I don't know much about Tarot (despite my vivid interests in Paganism, Mythology, Occult, Mysticism, Supernatural and relevant stuff) since I haven't a deck myself. Hell, post the requirements (300 dpi would be awesome) in the first post, index the required characters there like Syna and Bekkler described, and we're on!

Though, single-sided or double? If double, make sure you hand out a template after deciding how it's to be printed.

P.S.: Wouldn't the "fool" be Bekkler or Chancellor?

Mr Bekkler:
Oh my god. I completely forgot about Norstein. I'm making a freaking game about him, my account name here is based on his name, he's my favorite little mystery ever and I completely forgot about him. Huh. Pretend you never saw this!

tushantin:
@Bekkler: You're welcome.  :lol: *Notes everyone I know*

BTW you may wanna include two versions of Tarots. One for Guardia and one for Zeal? Sounds appealing.  8) Sorta like the "Light and Dark" thing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version