Author Topic: Payback Mate  (Read 3212 times)

grey_the_angel

• Alternate Primary Member
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • CC:ALSAT project leader/sole member >.>
    • View Profile
Payback Mate
« on: January 07, 2011, 05:05:19 am »
I wrote this on my smart phone.

Well, that was first, Kid completely speechless, Orlha noted. Then again, considering what Serge had just done in front of so many people, one couldn't blame her. Orlha herself was also in a bit of shock.
In front of so many people to.
"Ten gold she wallops him." Orlha heard Fargo say. No doubt to Karsh.
"...I say she cries." Yep. Those too; unbelievable. She sighed, hoping Kid had heard them.
Kid looked away, face at full flush, shaking in embarassment. Serge stood still, beat red himself, still deep in Kid's striking range. "Kid?" he asked softly, wanting to break the tension.
"What the bloody hell was that mate?..." she whispered. "I was enjoying myself... Then you... Then you..."
"I told you." he said, voice still low but firmer now.
"I'm not!" She snapped harshly.
"That wasn't fair, mate. THAT'S NOT FAIR!" Her head shot up, brows furrowed, eyes in a death gaze. Serge was a brave man, but even he worried about his decision to stay so close to her. "You can't just up and do that to me! It's against the rules!"
"Since when does a thief care about the rules?" he snapped with a bold smirk. That was the final straw. With the speed of a master thief, she'd close the distance between her and Serge, grabbed the collar of his black shirt, and pulled him face to face. The look in her eyes... Serge shivered a little at what she planned to here.
"You got a lot of balls, mate... But yer gonna pay for this one. Big time. No one does that to me in front of this many people." She barked. She pulled him in closer. He could feel her breath against his cheeks. More of the group found themselves peeking over.

Glenn, bless his soul, had tried his hardest to keep his nose out of it, but found himself eying them both through his mug. Leene was looking away best she could, but her eyes also managed to reach around just enough for a peek.

"Kid." Serge whispered.

That was enough. She moved. He was silenced.

Hands still full of collar, body hunched to meet hers. She'd gotten her vengeance; a rough, deep, passionate kiss.

Somehow her hands worked their way up to his face, no longer gripping his distorted shirt, but cupping his face. Serge didn't stand still either, leaning in, hungrier for more of her, hands wrapping around her waist and drawing her closer still.

Her chest smashed against his. She'd rested her arms around her neck. They stood among their friends, froze, in the second kiss they'd had.

At least, Orlha mused, in front of the group.

Kid & Serge were tied, special to each other, they'd all realize, save for the two. Kid's background made her hide her emotions well, and Serge was gentle and kind to almost everybody, but even Korcha had managed to figure out those two never separated by choice.

A few times, Kid had grabbed his arm and pulled him along, stopping whenever one of them made a crack about it.

The scene now was quite the public display: they were, after all, in the middle of a concert held by Nikki and his girlfriend Miki, for their ragtag little army. Korcha had gotten wasted at the thought's of unrequited love, leaving poor Glenn to deal with him while Norris, Karsh, and Fargo Swapped stories. Viper elected to keep a low profile, and was off in the corner with his daughter, chatting with the young and energetic Leah about Gaea's Navel.

And then it happened.

Serge was talking per usual with Kid about nothing. When Serge had let it go. Maybe it was beer, maybe it was him making a realization and acting on it. Maybe he was tired of beating around the bush with the obvious.

"Kid... I love you." He said, not realizing the reaction it would cause. Nikki stopped playing. Miki's face was in full flush. Korcha dropped his mug. Glenn held his to face, but didn't take a sip. The whole room had turned to Serge and Kid, who were, appropriately enough, dead center of the room.

"...What?" Kid's face was 3 shades redder, her mouth open slightly, trying to say something back.

"I... I'm going to kiss you." He whispered. "Stop me."

"Don't..." she whispered back. "Stop it mate."

And he did. Gently, oh so gently, he leaned in. She protested a last, silent time. "Don't mate..." She had closed her eyes. She'd felt his lips brush against his.

And for a good minute, Serge had gained control of Kid.

And nobody controlled Kid like this. For this, he would have to pay.

grey_the_angel

• Alternate Primary Member
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • CC:ALSAT project leader/sole member >.>
    • View Profile
Re: Payback Mate
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2011, 05:09:06 am »
there's a part 2, but uh.... not for kiddies.

tushantin

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • Under Your Moonlight, Stealing Your Stars
    • View Profile
    • My Website
Re: Payback Mate
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2011, 11:58:31 am »
Not for kiddies? Whut?!  :shock:

Haha, that was somethin! I really wonder why Leena didn't oppose this. I mean, doesn't she too boss Serge around?