Author Topic: Ultra Publications Crew (Makers of CTU) Let's Plays!  (Read 574 times)

Clovis15

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
    • http://clovis15.deviantart.com
Ultra Publications Crew (Makers of CTU) Let's Plays!
« on: December 10, 2010, 02:37:34 am »
The Ultra Publications crew, probably better known here as the people who make CTU since Episode 11, are currently doing a Megaman Legends Let's Play over at Youtube! This is actually our third Let's Play, following on the heels of our already completed series for both "Castle of Dr. Brain" and "Pitfall 2: The Lost Caverns"! I do hope you'll consider taking the time to stop and give them a look-see.

FaustWolf

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Fan Power Advocate
    • View Profile
Re: Ultra Publications Crew (Makers of CTU) Let's Plays!
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2010, 05:16:08 am »
Interesting! Any particular reason why the crew chose those games to LP? Not been done before, just your faves, or can we look forward to Dr. Brain Unglued sometime in the future?

Clovis15

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
    • http://clovis15.deviantart.com
Re: Ultra Publications Crew (Makers of CTU) Let's Plays!
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2010, 06:50:47 pm »
Wedge insisted we needed to do something not done before by any well known on Youtube to start with, and Castle of Dr Brain is a long time semi-obscure favorite of mine. The extended version of Pitfall II isn't very LP'd before, well most people haven't even seen the normal edition of Pitfall II, and it was a favorite of Wedge... or at least it was before he LP'd it, he started to turn on the game before it was over. As for Megaman Legends,  LK and I pushed Wedge to play through that one primarily because we'd never actually seen it before.

Dr. Brain Unglued... eh? As fascinating an idea as that sounds, I'm not sure how'd you'd make a flash series of a game that is almost entirely comprised of nearly static screenshots.