Author Topic: So, I Had This Interesting Dream...  (Read 13339 times)

GenesisOne

• Bounty Seeker
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • "Time Travel? Possible? Don't make me laugh!"
    • View Profile
Re: So, I Had This Interesting Dream...
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2010, 03:48:06 am »

Oh, have I got a good one: dreams that come about as a result of what you earlier that previous day/evening.

Case in point? A dream I had last night. I had just gotten done watching the Pixar movie "Cars" (hey, I'm a Pixar fan; can you blame me?), and soon after I went to sleep. My dream was that I went to Disneyland, and I went into one of the gift shops. Standing right there was Owen Wilson (those who have seen the movie will know what I'm talking about). We hit it off and I even introduced some guests to him. I don't remember the rest of the dream, but that to me was weird in its own right. And the day came.

Lord J Esq

• Moon Stone J
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • ^_^ "Ayla teach at college level!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2010, 02:48:54 pm »
I dreamed just last night that I was either dating, or was myself, a real-world Ayla--sans the horrible cavespeak dialect. Ayla is awesome!

Sajainta

• Survivor of the Darkness
  • Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • Reporting live from Purgatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2010, 02:50:54 pm »
Whoa!  That's fantastic!

ZaichikArky

• Mystical Knight (+700)
    • View Profile
    • Livejournal
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2010, 02:49:39 pm »
This morning I had two dreams.

One was  about this giant helicopter that dad made. He took mom for a ride on it to its hangar and I followed with the car. Then I whined that I wanted a ride, so dad took me up. I then complained that I wanted to steer it and he said absolutely not. Then I asked if it was easier to steer than a normal helicopter and he said it was because steering it involved one joystick. So I took control of the joystick and suddenly found myself steering it through this small door when my dad was yelling "up up go up!" I did, but it was hard getting it through the door, and I dinked it up... That was the end of that.

The other dream involved these two friends who had these life-like babies. They were dolls that they pretended were their babies and they had "husbands". Both these friends came to visit me, separately, and somehow both of them drowned their babies in a pool. Their husbands had come to look for their babies and found them drowned in the pool. The husbands then freaked out, as if they were real babies and said they wanted a divorce and they had killed their children.  My friends tried to persuade the husbands that they were just dolls, but to no avail. WTF XD;.

Lord J Esq

• Moon Stone J
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • ^_^ "Ayla teach at college level!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2010, 04:42:46 pm »
I dreamed of Her Majesty the Queen, Elizabeth II. She looked just as she does today, white-haired and wispy, immaculately dressed , complete with one of her usual fancy hats. But she wasn’t just standing around. She was fencing! It was in one of those outdoor fields--possibly the one next to the Kirkland Transit Center--and I was looking on from a nearby road. She was fencing with one of her princesses who doesn’t exist in real life, and was actually holding her own very well! She had the moves…this tiny, very elderly, frail, spotlessly dressed and unblemished monarch was fencing in style, complete with real sword. Oh, and the best part is that my dream control room remembered that she is left-handed, and so she was fencing with that hand.

tushantin

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • Under Your Moonlight, Stealing Your Stars
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2011, 03:03:09 am »
Man! I've been up till 4 PM in the morning working on a proper model (you have no idea how frustrating Maya is, and yet it'd be unprofessional for me to say this), so my status is almost fucked up here. Still, I managed a good sleep, and had a really weird dream. (Note: No offense to anybody, it was just a dream)

Sometime in the future I just became an author of a bestselling novel and just wanted to call my folks about it. Their phones weren't connecting, so I thought I'd leave a message on their wall. I clicked on Chrono Compendium just to see what happens, and suddenly Ramsus deleted his account with reason, "Can't take this shit, SOB".

I found it strange since I've never seen Ramsus talk like that before, so I investigated. I saw a user logged in but he/she had zero posts. The user had registered last 6 months ago, but had since been active on merely monitoring someone. Monitoring who? I Ramsus then mailed everyone and warned that we may have a hacker on the loose.

And it happened: Most of the Compendium's most influential members, one by one, began deleting their own accounts with strange reasons like, "My wife left me", "I got bald", or even "I've fallen in love with a toothbrush". I had no time to warn everyone, since they were likely offline, so I decided to change my password. It was like I saw behind the codes that fell like in Matrix, a window to the hacker's own mind. I (somehow) was gifted with some hacking knowledge and decided to bypass my way at tracing the hacker, but somehow he launched a virus that infected my bedroom (don't ask how) and all was dark. I kept receiving calls, but every one of them went missed past two rings.  I heard something at the door.

Quickly I withdrew my trusty Beretta 92 (how is that trusty in the first place when I've never purchased it?) and stalked my living room (even though there's no place to hide in my living room; it's friggin small). I went out the door, holding my gun, and surprisingly arrived above an airport. How was this possible? Did he simply teleport my house with a virus? I tried my best to remain out of sight, but little did I know I had a sniper pointing in my direction. And since it was my dream, I knew where the sniper was hiding, and simply shot him. Somehow he survived and lunged at me with a knife. I battled him with Muay Thai, and he fell down the stairs. I rushed through the now visible archway and arrived in a small room, and a TV was on with someone's face smiling.

"Greetings!" Said Dark Serge.

Mr Bekkler

• Bounty Hunter
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • So it goes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2011, 03:08:43 am »
Man! I've been up till 4 PM in the morning working on a proper model (you have no idea how frustrating Maya is, and yet it'd be unprofessional for me to say this), so my status is almost fucked up here. Still, I managed a good sleep, and had a really weird dream. (Note: No offense to anybody, it was just a dream)

Sometime in the future I just became an author of a bestselling novel and just wanted to call my folks about it. Their phones weren't connecting, so I thought I'd leave a message on their wall. I clicked on Chrono Compendium just to see what happens, and suddenly Ramsus deleted his account with reason, "Can't take this shit, SOB".

I found it strange since I've never seen Ramsus talk like that before, so I investigated. I saw a user logged in but he/she had zero posts. The user had registered last 6 months ago, but had since been active on merely monitoring someone. Monitoring who? I Ramsus then mailed everyone and warned that we may have a hacker on the loose.

And it happened: Most of the Compendium's most influential members, one by one, began deleting their own accounts with strange reasons like, "My wife left me", "I got bald", or even "I've fallen in love with a toothbrush". I had no time to warn everyone, since they were likely offline, so I decided to change my password. It was like I saw behind the codes that fell like in Matrix, a window to the hacker's own mind. I (somehow) was gifted with some hacking knowledge and decided to bypass my way at tracing the hacker, but somehow he launched a virus that infected my bedroom (don't ask how) and all was dark. I kept receiving calls, but every one of them went missed past two rings.  I heard something at the door.

Quickly I withdrew my trusty Beretta 92 (how is that trusty in the first place when I've never purchased it?) and stalked my living room (even though there's no place to hide in my living room; it's friggin small). I went out the door, holding my gun, and surprisingly arrived above an airport. How was this possible? Did he simply teleport my house with a virus? I tried my best to remain out of sight, but little did I know I had a sniper pointing in my direction. And since it was my dream, I knew where the sniper was hiding, and simply shot him. Somehow he survived and lunged at me with a knife. I battled him with Muay Thai, and he fell down the stairs. I rushed through the now visible archway and arrived in a small room, and a TV was on with someone's face smiling.

lolercoaster!

Sajainta

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2011, 08:31:10 am »
And it happened: Most of the Compendium's most influential members, one by one, began deleting their own accounts with strange reasons like, "My wife left me", "I got bald", or even "I've fallen in love with a toothbrush".

HAHAHA!  That's hilarious.  Those pesky sexy toothbrushes...

Acacia Sgt

• Guru of Reason
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Forever loyal to the Acacia Dragoons
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2011, 01:20:48 pm »
Well, that was certainly interesting... :lol:

Licawolf

• Black Wind Agent (+600)
  • tempus edax rerum
    • View Profile
    • DA account
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2011, 12:57:41 pm »

And it happened: Most of the Compendium's most influential members, one by one, began deleting their own accounts with strange reasons like, "My wife left me", "I got bald", or even "I've fallen in love with a toothbrush". I had no time to warn everyone, since they were likely offline, so I decided to change my password. It was like I saw behind the codes that fell like in Matrix, a window to the hacker's own mind. I (somehow) was gifted with some hacking knowledge and decided to bypass my way at tracing the hacker, but somehow he launched a virus that infected my bedroom (don't ask how) and all was dark. I kept receiving calls, but every one of them went missed past two rings.  I heard something at the door.

:lol: ROFLMAO! If I ever delete my account I would give "I've fallen in love with a toothbrush" as a reason

tushantin

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • Under Your Moonlight, Stealing Your Stars
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2011, 07:08:56 pm »
LMFAO! xDDD Actually, when I said that I noticed several members deleting accounts, I was implying at the "mysterious hacker" (aka, DarkSerge) poking fun at the Compendium for vengeance.

Thanks! I'm glad people are amused by my dream.  :lol: Funny enough, DarkSerge was way cooler and cunning in that dream, but the real one is lame.

Manly Man

• Chronopolitan (+300)
  • Don't be a pussy. She looks legit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2011, 07:15:11 pm »
I don't remember exactly what was being said, but I had a dream last night that I was in the back of a station wagon with Patrick Stewart in the driver's seat and Ian McKellen in the front passenger. We'd just been having a bunch of smalltalk, and we were parked outside a lighthouse, nice sunny day at a rocky cliff, and had a bunch of gulls everywhere, or at least from what I could see with my window.

Also, one of them had very, very strong cologne on, and it was overwhelmingly manly.

Sajainta

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2011, 09:43:30 pm »
Also, one of them had very, very strong cologne on, and it was overwhelmingly manly.

That would have been Ian McKellen.  He's a badass.

utunnels

• Guru of Reason Emeritus
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2011, 10:07:39 pm »
I dreamt a sandstorm yesterday.
Nothing intersting, maybe just because I saw a news.

Mr Bekkler

• Bounty Hunter
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • So it goes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2011, 03:11:40 am »
I don't remember exactly what was being said, but I had a dream last night that I was in the back of a station wagon with Patrick Stewart in the driver's seat and Ian McKellen in the front passenger. We'd just been having a bunch of smalltalk, and we were parked outside a lighthouse, nice sunny day at a rocky cliff, and had a bunch of gulls everywhere, or at least from what I could see with my window.

So you were accepted into the Mutant Academy and didn't get a chance to stay asleep long enough to find out what your powers were? I'm sorry. That's an almost win right there!