Kajar Laboratories - Fan Works and Submissions > Submissions

Chrono Cross Fan game

(1/17) > >>

TimePhazer:
There are all these people making chrono trigger fan projects and some people even making radical dreamers projects but no one has made a chrono cross project. I'm saying this because i really loved chrono cross and how much storyline there is behind it and i thought if lance can make such cool games like chrono alter and his new work in progress chrono trigger 2 time's eclipse why can't someone make a game about serge. i would do it my self but I'm only a novice with rpg maker.

FaustWolf:
The biggest problem is probably resources, though it looks like TheMage could contribute some Harle sprites!

Lance VII:
I've often considered making a Chrono Cross centered game. Trust me; I'd LOVE to do one. The problem I've run into is the fact that in the end, Serge completely forgets his adventure, making it very difficult to make a direct sequel like you could with a Trigger centered game. Another big thing is that Cross has a very different playing style than Trigger, and that is very difficult to replicate or modify in the RPG Maker engine. And last but not least, like Faust said, there is a massive lack of resources.

Schala Zeal:
If it's any help, I'm making a space age Chrono series.

idioticidioms:
You could always make a sequel to CC even with Serge not being able to remember his adventure. It's really easy to get around that by starting the story off like that and then having it center around him trying to remember it as he's thrust into events beyond his control.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version