Author Topic: In Need of a Made Sprite  (Read 2342 times)

Hayden

• Guardian (+100)
  • Shadow, Sonic and Tails are FTW
    • View Profile
Re: In Need of a Made Sprite
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2010, 11:34:16 am »
Spriteing just takes a lot of patience and time. If you want it to look like a chrono trigger sprite, first get a chrono trigger sprite. Thats what I do. For instance. . .

Harle:

This is a sprite sheet I made for Harle. She has schala's face, Literally. I took Schala, drew the jester hat, and did the face in gray and white. She has Magus's arms and gloves and side view cape. I just changed the colors. If you can't sprite, than take a bunch of sprites, and go all 'mad scientist' on it. I think the best way to learn how to sprite, is to take a pre-made sprite and turn it into your own creation, before you can start by scratch.

Plus there are many tutorials: http://www.dragonflycave.com/recoloring.aspx

i should take your advice, that Sheet for Harle is pretty cool, i am gonna use a another tutorial again.

Hayden

• Guardian (+100)
  • Shadow, Sonic and Tails are FTW
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2010, 04:42:41 am »
I meant a faster  way i always fight the Nu's at the Hunting forest but its no good, I fight everything i can, i made 15 new game +'s,  Its about to turn to 16 soon,

Uh, dude, I explained in your thread how you could do it in a fresh game, before even getting to a New Game +. The only faster way is to use a gameshark.

*Sigh* oh my god..... i told you man i do not wanna cheat, i wanna do it the original way, not using gameshark.i used ALOT of cheats, just to be level 99, but that is boring and i do not see the real stats you get if your level 99,
« Last Edit: October 24, 2010, 04:45:35 am by Hayden »

idioticidioms

« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2010, 08:58:18 pm »
Do you even read peoples posts before responding?

I told you how to do it originally in the thread you created for it. You blew it off and stated that you will never get it done. I told you good places to level, where to pick up items, etc.

I did not suggest you use cheats; I just stated that using cheats was the only other way to get to level 99 on a game, other than doing all the hard work yourself.

Oh, and for the record, you already responded once to that post, telling me to stop derailing this thread. Which I complied with.

so now, I'm just going to be mean: Stop asking questions of people when you're just going to disregard the answers you get. Stop getting pissy when someone like me comes along, tries to help and loses patience because you're being a whiny dumbass that's too lazy to actually do some research for yourself. And do be sure to stop before hitting send on your reply to this and actually make sure that you're not typing something stupid.