Author Topic: Saj's One Year Compendiumversary!  (Read 1537 times)

Sajainta

• Survivor of the Darkness
  • Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • Reporting live from Purgatory.
    • View Profile
Saj's One Year Compendiumversary!
« on: August 24, 2010, 03:19:13 am »
Today is my one year anniversary of being a Compendiumite.  :D  Thanks everyone, for making the past year on here extremely fun for me.  And a very special thanks to those of you whom I truly consider to be friends (you know who you are ^_^ ).  You guys are fantastic, and have helped me in so many ways.  I could never express my extreme gratitude for how you have helped me, so this measly "Thank you so much" will have to suffice.

I also think it's pretty awesome that I just passed the 1,000 post count only a few days ago.

And in my own wee celebration, a new ravatar theme!  Any guesses as to what it is?  =)
« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 03:21:07 am by Sajainta »

ZaichikArky

• Mystical Knight (+700)
    • View Profile
    • Livejournal
Re: Saj's One Year Compendiumversary!
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2010, 04:39:54 am »
Congrats : D.

On an unrelated note, I notice that a lot of your latest avatars seem very Snapely. I just noticed one from a fanart I really like- him and lily sitting somewhere springy. I'm reaallllly into Snape. Recently, my obsession's waned a little because I got into Mr. Darcy from Pride and Prejudice, whom I consider rather Snapely as well, but still <3<3 Snape.

Lord J Esq

• Moon Stone J
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • ^_^ "Ayla teach at college level!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2010, 06:04:17 am »
Congrats, Sajainta! This community is a whole heck of a lot richer and more vibrant because of your involvement, positive spirit, and zeal. I had to go all the way to the other side of the Internet to find this for you, but it's definitely worth it. You've earned this ahead of the rest of us: The Great Gold Star of Approval!

It has a smiley face on it, but actually we're looking at it from behind at this angle.

As for your new avs, it looks as though you may be having prophetic visions of Radical Dreamer.

Crono666

• Guardian (+100)
  • Queen Zeal is best Waifu
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2010, 06:20:35 am »
Congratulates Sajainta. You really bring alot to this forum. This place would not be the same without you.

Temporal Knight

• Springtime of Youth
  • Acacia Deva (+500)
  • Roar through the flames of time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2010, 11:04:54 am »
That's incredible, Saj. It's great to have you around. You are one of the most incredible members here.

Keep burning, Saj. Burn through time, and shine like a star.  :kamina

Shee

• Temporal Warrior (+900)
  • Sheeeeeeit
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2010, 03:54:29 pm »
Nice!  Keep the momentum going!

:shee

KebreI

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
  • A true man never dies, even when he's killed
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2010, 04:00:54 pm »
Oh damn, CONGRATS Saj. I am glad I was able to be in at this moment. Hope you have another quality year here.

Sajainta

• Survivor of the Darkness
  • Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • Reporting live from Purgatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2010, 06:13:40 pm »
Awww, thanks you guys.  :mrgreen:

J, oh dear.  Other side of the internet?  I hope you didn't have go to go 4chan.  XP

And I got a "SHEEEEEEEIT" from Shee.  My week is made.

On an unrelated note, I notice that a lot of your latest avatars seem very Snapely. I just noticed one from a fanart I really like- him and lily sitting somewhere springy. I'm reaallllly into Snape. Recently, my obsession's waned a little because I got into Mr. Darcy from Pride and Prejudice, whom I consider rather Snapely as well, but still <3<3 Snape.

Winner!  :mrgreen:  I've been on a super Harry Potter binge lately--I re-read all the books and re-watched all of the movies in the past month.  Snape is, and has always been, my absolute favourite character in the novels.  I have so much HP-related fanart that I thought I would make a "child / young teen Snape" theme.

<3 <3 Snape indeed!  YES!

FaustWolf

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Fan Power Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2010, 12:18:48 am »
W00t!

Why fourteen candles? Because a year at the Compendium is that awesome.

Thanks for registering here and sharing your perspective with us Sajainta.

« Last Edit: August 25, 2010, 12:20:35 am by FaustWolf »

rushingwind

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Squaretable Knight (+400)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2010, 12:44:37 am »
Congrats, Saj! I salute you, and I propose a toast! :)

utunnels

• Guru of Reason Emeritus
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2010, 12:50:07 am »
Congratulations.
How did you come across this site?

Kodokami

• Entity
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Enjoy the moment!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2010, 12:56:22 am »
Another congratulations from another Compendiumite! Your presence has certainly been enjoyed.

Thought

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2010, 02:57:03 am »
Forsooth and verily, when bards of future days sing songs of this heady times, the name Sajainta will loom large in prose and poetry.

ZaichikArky

• Mystical Knight (+700)
    • View Profile
    • Livejournal
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2010, 07:15:33 pm »
Awww, thanks you guys.  :mrgreen:

Winner!  :mrgreen:  I've been on a super Harry Potter binge lately--I re-read all the books and re-watched all of the movies in the past month.  Snape is, and has always been, my absolute favourite character in the novels.  I have so much HP-related fanart that I thought I would make a "child / young teen Snape" theme.

<3 <3 Snape indeed!  YES!

I'll show you my personal project then-  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezqOXYEt58E . It was a culmination of all my favorite artwork. I have a ton too lol. When I'm on a particular Snape binge, I'll go spend hours looking for new artwork/fanfiction XD; .  I also made one for Regulus Black. Not sure which one is better. I can't wait till the last movie comes out, so I can do what I always wanted- one of those super emo Lily/Snape vids and actually use clips from the movie. Oh god it better not disappoint.