Author Topic: Whats YOUR Favourite Game?  (Read 5440 times)

Hayden

• Guardian (+100)
  • Shadow, Sonic and Tails are FTW
    • View Profile
Whats YOUR Favourite Game?
« on: August 11, 2010, 03:27:07 pm »
Whats YOUR game?

Or just say SNES  i do not really care

:kz :picardno

my top 20 favourite games
20.Final Fantasy 3
19: Looney Tunes Basketball
18:Zombies!
17:CoD
« Last Edit: October 22, 2010, 08:01:52 am by Hayden »

Hayden

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
Re: Whats YOUR Favourite Game?
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2010, 03:48:28 pm »
Chrono trigger is my favourite SNES game
COD Is my favourite PS2 Game
I like Super mario Kart i thought it was going to be a sh*t load of cr*p but it was epic.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2010, 02:28:24 am by Hayden »

Hayden

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2010, 11:53:34 pm »
 :picardno

idioticidioms

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2010, 12:17:28 am »
There's really far too many great games for me to pick favorites from. Also, I don't really think you should be mentioning rom hacks in public.

Hayden

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2010, 02:27:31 am »
There's really far too many great games for me to pick favorites from. Also, I don't really think you should be mentioning rom hacks in public.

Ahh, Okay gonna remove it right now

gatotsu911

• Guardian (+100)
  • Where Angels Lose Their Way...
    • View Profile
    • TAFKA (my blog)
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2010, 07:23:19 pm »
Forget my ONE favorite game, here's my top TEN! (in ascending order of awesomeness)

10. Half-Life 2
9. Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition
8. Super Mario World
7. Ninja Gaiden Sigma
6. Shadow of the Colossus
5. Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence
4. Metroid Prime
3. Super Smash Bros. Melee
2. Chrono Cross
1. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2010, 07:38:41 pm »
Here's my top 10 (at this moment in time):

Honorable Mentions: Super Mario RPG, Super Mario Galaxy, Final Fantasy VI, Super Metroid, Final Fantasy Tactics

10. Lunar: Silver Story Story
9. Final Fantasy VII
8. Mass Effect
7. Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
6. Final Fantasy IX
5. Chrono Cross
4. Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess / Ocarina of Time (Twilight Princess was almost a rehash / extension / improvement upon OoT, so I have to group them together)
3. Secret of Mana
2. Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
1. Chrono Trigger

CANNOT WAIT FOR ELDER SCROLLS V.

Hayden

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2010, 02:41:43 am »
i really haven't tried "The Legend of Zelda:Ocarina Of Time" is it that one where you get the superbomb and you gotta go to a place fighting strong A*s Stuff>? :roll:

Sajainta

• Survivor of the Darkness
  • Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • Reporting live from Purgatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2010, 02:52:36 am »
i really haven't tried "The Legend of Zelda:Ocarina Of Time" is it that one where you get the superbomb and you gotta go to a place fighting strong A*s Stuff>? :roll:

I think that's A Link to the Past you're referring to.  Are you talking about a super bomb that you use on a pyramid before fighting the final boss?  If so, that's A Link to the Past.

Also, you should play Ocarina of Time.  It's a wonderful game.  I like A Link to the Past (it's my second favourite game) better, but Ocarina of Time is still fantastic.

Temporal Knight

• Springtime of Youth
  • Acacia Deva (+500)
  • Roar through the flames of time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2010, 02:55:55 am »
I never really have or have had a top ten favorite games. It kind of shifts every now and then because of titles I really enjoy all the same. I'm too fair with my games. XD

utunnels

• Guru of Reason Emeritus
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2010, 04:03:59 am »
Sometimes it is hard to choose the -est one you know. I'd say Chrono Cross is my favourite game, at least by now. I just like the dark/gloomy story and vivify El Nido backgrounds.

My favourite  snes game, I think it is Final Fantasy VI. Why not Chrono Trigger? Well, maybe that is because FF6 is my first RPG that I actually finished and still remember the story and faces.
Other snes games: E.V.O.: Search for Eden, Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy IV ...

Favourite beat'em-up game: Golden Axe series. An axe-wielding dwarf, is there anything cooler than that?

Favourite RTS game: Starcraft. I no longer play RTS now because I don't have time to practice.

Game I spent most time on: Diablo II: Lord of Destruction. But I can't say I still want to play it now, for reason I don't kow. lol

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2010, 11:09:06 am »
Every time I got to the beach I think about Chrono Cross.

gatotsu911

• Guardian (+100)
  • Where Angels Lose Their Way...
    • View Profile
    • TAFKA (my blog)
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2010, 05:40:40 pm »
Honorable mentions of my own go to:
- Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (it's a perfection of Paper Mario, which is itself a refinement of Super Mario RPG - all three are great games)
- Super Metroid (excellently-crafted and wonderfully atmospheric, but thanks mostly to the brilliant lore scans I prefer Prime)
- Silent Hill: Shattered Memories (it is one of the best examples of interactive storytelling I have EVER seen, but the game in general is just a couple layers of polish away from true greatness)
- Final Fantasy VII and, to a slightly lesser extent, VI (I would love 'em more, but... those random battles... X was pretty good too, until roughly the last third of the game)
- Final Fantasy Tactics and Tactics Advance (Both great in their own ways, though the chore of character-building in Tactics and pushover difficulty level in Tactics Advance are the respective Achilles' heels of each game)
- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (The visual style was amazing, the story was powerful and the experience of exploring the high seas was totally unforgettable; the tedious, mandatory Triforce hunt and the fact that it's just a little too similar to OoT keep it from surpassing its predecessor, though)
- Metal Gear Solid and MGS2 (Choosing just one for a top-10 list was hard; MGS1 has the most originality and balance, while MGS2 has comparatively weak level and boss design and a story that fluctuates wildly in quality, but the ending is so damn brilliant it very nearly single-handedly puts the game on my list; MGS3, however, has the least engaging story of the bunch, but absolutely enthralling gameplay that I can come back to again and again, hence my final choice)
- The Darkness (Maybe not one of my all-time favorites, and massively flawed for sure, but I really liked it nonetheless)
« Last Edit: August 15, 2010, 05:42:52 pm by gatotsu911 »

Hayden

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2010, 07:18:50 pm »

I think that's A Link to the Past you're referring to.  Are you talking about a super bomb that you use on a pyramid before fighting the final boss?  If so, that's A Link to the Past.

Also, you should play Ocarina of Time.  It's a wonderful game.  I like A Link to the Past (it's my second favourite game) better, but Ocarina of Time is still fantastic.

Its not a link to the past i think its a flash game,

Hayden

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2010, 07:24:45 pm »
I never really have or have had a top ten favorite games. It kind of shifts every now and then because of titles I really enjoy all the same. I'm too fair with my games. XD

Well i am Kinda like ya, i play alot of games and test them out if they suck or if they are good.