Author Topic: Chrono Break 3D Logo  (Read 4952 times)

CronoBJS

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
Chrono Break 3D Logo
« on: August 09, 2010, 10:28:21 pm »
Well here was something i was working on hehehe. Its a 3d logo of Chrono Break. Well mine is inspirerd by 8LACK81RD's Chrono Break logo. Well i was planning to whip something up as my vision for Chrono Break's menu in 3DRad but i guess Ill do that later lol i need to model a few more things so it can be visually appealing for the Compendium :D. But for now u guys can have the Logo. If there are anything you guys want me to fixup or add hey just be my guest and ask! Love this forum! Hopefully our visions can finally become a reality.

utunnels

• Guru of Reason Emeritus
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
Re: Chrono Break 3D Logo
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2010, 01:56:37 am »
I like the color and the slice effect, hehe, maybe it is not broken enough.

Sajainta

• Survivor of the Darkness
  • Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • Reporting live from Purgatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2010, 02:14:35 am »
Oooh, very nice!

Dice.

• Earthbound (+15)
  • Que Sera Sera
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt site!  Come, stay, laugh.
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2010, 07:20:41 pm »
Personally, I feel the amount of black chokes it a bit too much.  Interesting that, unlike many others, you opted for a white/gray "CHRONO", rather than green or any other colour.

But, in saying that, especially since the BREAK looks so...space-bursting, super-nova-ish, I think you could have been waaay more creative with the colouring!

I love the idea, and making it in 3D is a cherry on top, otherwise.

CronoBJS

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2010, 05:37:58 am »
heheh thanks Dice I really apreciate it and yea the gray i went for was to bring Less Hope into the Logo wich gives the Break more feeling to it and I agree lol the Break definately needs to stand out. Its Just a texture I can change any time :) So yea Ill be working on this and something else Ill upload a WIP picture soon to the Kajar Labs

utunnels

• Guru of Reason Emeritus
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2010, 05:53:20 am »
My opinion: you don't have to minic CT logo (the clock, the pendulum and the color, for example). CC has its own ocean themed logo, so CB should also have its unique style.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 05:55:39 am by utunnels »