Author Topic: A Chrono Trigger DS rom?  (Read 760 times)

Kenshuke

• Earthbound (+15)
  • Lucca powah!
    • View Profile
    • CHRONOs WORLD
A Chrono Trigger DS rom?
« on: July 28, 2010, 11:03:51 am »
Iīm not really sure where can i put this kind of topic so if itīs not the correct place feel free to move it :3

Since Iīm spanish all my searchs of roms of Chrono Trigger en Google end in a rom translated in spanish. I need a totally english rom >__< If anyone knows a link/web to donwload it, please, post it!

Dialga_Palkia

• Chronopolitan (+300)
    • View Profile
Re: A Chrono Trigger DS rom?
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2010, 11:04:33 pm »
why not just buy one from Amazon? It's not that hard and ROM's are illegal. Right? I swear I remember hearing something about 24 hours rule.

Ramsus

• Entity
  • Chronopolitan (+300)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2010, 01:17:27 am »
You can't make this kind of topic because it implicates everyone in illegal activity and so anyone who doesn't report it is being something of an accomplice -- out in the open I might add. That can be enough for most hosting services to pull a website's account out from underneath them, and that's why there's no obvious forum here for this kind of topic. There aren't supposed to be any like this.

I'll overlook it because in my opinion, intellectual property laws do too much to inhibit our society's advancement. That, and I dislike public corporations owned by shareholders, and the short-sighted, highly destructive side-effects they propagate in their search for ever greater dividends and growth.

Try visiting this link: http://www.google.com/ncr

That should put google.com in English and return English language results. I know because I've been living in Korea for 2 years, and it gets old reading everything in Korean all the time.

Schala Zeal

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • 7th Elemental Innate, and vtuber
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2010, 03:03:45 am »
Well I guess ROMs are okay if you own a material copy.

Ramsus

• Entity
  • Chronopolitan (+300)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2010, 04:09:39 am »
Most license agreements with games stored on ROM chips prohibit you from making backup copies, so no, even if he owns the game, it's not okay in any legal sense -- not in the United States anyway.

But then, if he already owned the game he probably wouldn't need yet another copy anyway.

Kenshuke

• Earthbound (+15)
  • Lucca powah!
    • View Profile
    • CHRONOs WORLD
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2010, 08:12:44 am »
I heard that in Spain itīs legal to have a illegal copy if you have the original. Since I have the original I thought it wouldnīt been problems 0__o Amm, sorry, what a epic fail  :picardno