Termina Esplanade - Special Events and Feedback > Dream Splash III - Chrono Break [2010]

Chrono Break Demo

<< < (2/5) > >>

Schala Zeal:
I won't be able to play this for a month.... I hate macs...

Dialga_Palkia:

--- Quote from: TheMage on July 23, 2010, 11:00:25 pm ---
--- Quote from: Dialga_Palkia on July 23, 2010, 07:57:35 pm ---wonderful. do I have to download anything else to play the demo?

--- End quote ---

Nope!

--- End quote ---
strange, after I download the demo, it gives me an error about RPG Maker file not found.

TheMage:

--- Quote ---strange, after I download the demo, it gives me an error about RPG Maker file not found.

--- End quote ---

Herrrrm... I didn't think you would need to download anything else.

try this. You probably dont need all of this to make it work, but it should guarentee that it will work:

http://2drpg.com/2003.php

scroll to the bottom and hit download.

Sorry about that!

tushantin:
Just hope this works on Ubuntu+Wine. xDDD I can't play it on anything else as of now. Dawww why you kill off Glenn!

alfadorredux:
@tushantin : Unfortunately, my guess is that it won't--I experimented with Chrono Alter under WINE and it Did Not Work (started, then froze up, and screwed with my desktop before I could kill it from outside X). That was a couple of minor WINE versions ago, granted, so it's possible that whatever the problem was has been fixed (or that TheMage's demo is less problematic than Alter was to begin with), but my bet is that RPGMaker 2003 and WINE don't mix.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version