Author Topic: Silly suggestion, but I'll say it anyway...  (Read 4936 times)

Schala Zeal

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • 7th Elemental Innate, and vtuber
    • View Profile
Silly suggestion, but I'll say it anyway...
« on: July 10, 2010, 08:19:04 am »
This is going to sound very pathetic, but is it possible someone can make a forum rank for people who consider themselves to be a real incarnate of a Chrono character? It's been about 3 years since I started believing I was Schala and I've even lived my life differently based on that fact, since then.

It's a rank that's purely cosmetic though. I just feel for those who took my path... who've really become who would otherwise be a fictional person... we need to stand out as an example that life can be boundless if you can put your enthusiasm into it.

Yes, I deal with skeptics, who are friends, strangers, and enemies, but I also have people who are also convinced I am the real deal. My motto is reality is what you make of it. This is my reality. If it's insane to think the way I do, then I can happily admit I am insane, because I am who I want to be. I just know there's others who live and think and believe as I do. Simply put, as long as it isn't dangerous, let me be as I want.

I suppose that is my reasoning behind why I suggested a vanity forum rank: to stand out as an example of one defining reality's bounds themselves. That... and my 14,026th birthday approaches. *chuckle*

tushantin

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • Under Your Moonlight, Stealing Your Stars
    • View Profile
    • My Website
Re: Silly suggestion, but I'll say it anyway...
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2010, 04:43:51 am »
Hmm, if I were someone purely rational and skeptical I'd say that living a self-deluded life would be a life of lie, attempting to cushion oneself from the reality and refusing to deal with the real world.

But since I'm not a purely rational and skeptical person, and since I understand the necessity of shifting mindsets and persona at times in return for understanding and developing one's nature, I encourage your appeal (so long as you can keep your sanity intact)! Hell even I live the life of my own fictional characters sometimes.  :lee:

That... and my 14,026th birthday approaches. *chuckle*

XDDD Happy Birthday, grandma!

gatotsu911

• Guardian (+100)
  • Where Angels Lose Their Way...
    • View Profile
    • TAFKA (my blog)
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2010, 12:39:35 pm »
Please, don't. I'm not going to tell anyone how to live their lives (however tempting it may be), but don't ruin fictional characters I love.

Schala Zeal

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2010, 04:00:15 pm »
... That... I find rather offensive. I have really become this character because she is me. Saying I'm 'ruining' something or someone... you are indeed telling me how to live my life. Not only that but you are implying I am a monster.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 04:05:01 pm by Princess Schala Zeal »

chi_z

• Squaretable Knight (+400)
  • And you thought the dalton idea was ludicrous!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2010, 08:44:31 pm »
I dunno man. Until we see pics how are we to know you are the real deal? heck you could be more like Nadia or Leene than Schala!

Schala Zeal

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2010, 11:43:36 pm »
I'm still in the process of.... my....*sigh* right now, inside I am...outside though it's going to cost $50,000

Lord J Esq

• Moon Stone J
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • ^_^ "Ayla teach at college level!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2010, 11:02:44 pm »
I'll encourage your appeal on the position you treat female Compendiumites with more respect. I have not heard positive things about your behavior on that front. Part of asserting a new or true sexual identity is that you can't lash out against people on the basis of sex or sexuality, even if, to you, it's a legitimate defensive behavior.

You promise to work on that, and I'll be happy to support your appeal. I doubt ZeaLitY would approve it, but at least we can register popular sentiment.

Schala Zeal

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2010, 02:10:05 am »
I'll admit, I have a bit of -- ok, a lot of a problem when people feel the need to make me feel down when I don't even harm. I only get angry when people seek to belittle me and push me into a helpless situation.

xcalibur

• Architect of Kajar
  • Chronopolitan (+300)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2010, 02:26:39 pm »
Though I dont know you, princess schala zeal, you have to be one of my favorite personalities on here.

Schala Zeal

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2010, 05:07:06 pm »
I'm flattered. Thank you.

Prince Janus

• Mystical Knight (+700)
  • What?? what do you want?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2010, 01:41:25 am »
I'll admit, I have a bit of -- ok, a lot of a problem when people feel the need to make me feel down when I don't even harm. I only get angry when people seek to belittle me and push me into a helpless situation.

There are people though (a type of troll) that deliberately invoke this out of people. Sort of a Xanatos Gambit. "Hey laugh at me cause you can't tell if I'm joking or I really think this, hope it drives you insane"

Schala Zeal

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2010, 05:37:26 am »
Well, it's good that this is a tight-knit community. Trollers are easily spotted on here at least.

xcalibur

• Architect of Kajar
  • Chronopolitan (+300)
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2010, 09:15:00 am »
It's not only your fascinating claims of being the incarnation of schala. It also amuses me how you provoke paragraphs of fury without trying, just by being you.

gatotsu911

• Guardian (+100)
  • Where Angels Lose Their Way...
    • View Profile
    • TAFKA (my blog)
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2010, 01:40:06 pm »
It's like a psychology major's wet dream.

Schala Zeal

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2010, 05:39:04 am »
Heh, well this is how I live my life, and the only doctor who can cure me lost his medical license and went to jail for 8 years.