Author Topic: CT Fanfest 2010 Previews Preorder Merchandise Exclusively at the Compendium!  (Read 5990 times)

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
In a sweet surprise, the fine people of the Chrono Trigger Fanfest 2010 have sent an exclusive preview of their preorder merchandise to the Compendium! Feast your eyes upon these:

"This is the first high-res image of the Gate Key we've shown to anyone outside the company. It's a hefty double-sided keychain which is, by far, the most complicated/awesome design we've had minted to date. We'll be offering it in a combo pack alongside the shirts, pins, and poster. In addition to these two items, we'll be offering reprints of our Chronometer shirts, a new pin set, a new poster, and "Avarus" figurines inspired by the Mammon Machine (designed by Camille Young). This will mark the first time we've ever taken preorders for Camille's figurines -- up until now they've been strictly limited-edition runs of 100 or fewer. We hope to begin taking preorders a little later this week, hopefully by Wednesday." Many thanks! Check out the main page here.

FaustWolf

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Fan Power Advocate
    • View Profile
Can't wait to see what the Mammon Machine figurine looks like.

Scherzo

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
    • My dA
Holy awesome. Totally getting that keychain. o.o

gatotsu911

• Guardian (+100)
  • Where Angels Lose Their Way...
    • View Profile
    • TAFKA (my blog)
The Gate Key looks pretty cool, but the design on the T-shirt isn't ringing any bells...

Corpse69

• Porrean (+50)
  • Without a fight no one lives on
    • View Profile
that stuff is sweet  i want some! pitty i spent all my moneys on paintball gear lool

chi_z

• Squaretable Knight (+400)
  • And you thought the dalton idea was ludicrous!
    • View Profile
The Gate Key looks pretty cool, but the design on the T-shirt isn't ringing any bells...
my friend you have failed us

SilentMartyr

• Magical Dreamer (+1250)
    • View Profile
    • http://www.chronotrigger.info
I agree, the key chain looks great. Will the key chain only come in the combo or will it also be sold solo?

Cooper

• Guardian (+100)
  • aka Lightningstrike
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
Nice stuff ! :)

Kara Kazeneko

• Springtime of Youth
  • Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
    • Kara's DeviantArt Page
GAH... of all times that I'm broke. *smacks self on head repeatedly*

I want that keychain sooo bad. It's totally rockin'.

reidman

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile

The Fanfest Combo Pack (which also comes in a womens variety as well) is ready for preorders! We originally considered offering the keychain as a bonus for the combo packs only, but in the end we decided to offer everything separately. The combo pack includes the following:

Camille Young's Avarus is available for preorder as well!

FaustWolf

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Fan Power Advocate
    • View Profile
Thanks Reid! The Mammon Machine figurine is tempting. Does it come with that little sword too?

Azure

• Chrono Trigger + Crew
  • Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
From the description of the item;

"Removable sword"

Nexus

• Porrean (+50)
  • Choose your own path.
    • View Profile
I have to say several of these items are pretty tempting for me to buy as well. I particularly like the gate key chain, Avarus figurine, and the Chronometer shirts.

tuxedojacob

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
Any updates on this?  REALLY wouldn't mind pre-ordering some things from this fine establishment.

tuxedojacob

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
Alright, after a little more digging, I did find the right place to buy the goods.  May want to post an update with a direct link to Fangamer.  I know it would have helped me place my order much sooner.  Thanks for all you do, guys.