Author Topic: Magus Picture?  (Read 627 times)

Zevinity

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
Magus Picture?
« on: June 26, 2010, 08:26:36 pm »
I've been following this site for awhile, it's my first to check on any Chrono related news. So, of course this would be the first place I go to if I had any Chrono related questions.

My question is, does anyone have a better quality version of this picture?

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8264/igus.jpg

I saw it it on a youtube video awhile back and just decided to screencap it until I found the original picture. I've tried searching on Google, Devaintart, Chrono Fan sites(like this one), and many other places with no luck. If anyone has the original picture it would be greatly appreciated if you could upload it and tell me any details you may know about it.

FaustWolf

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Fan Power Advocate
    • View Profile
Re: Magus Picture?
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2010, 08:53:34 pm »
Julie Dillon authored that one. Not sure if there was a higher quality image available; I think your version is the best quality one we had on hand too. Looks like Julie Dillon's taken it off her site too.

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2010, 01:14:34 am »
Slightly better version from her old site: http://web.archive.org/web/20070320123827/jdillon.net/magus.jpg

Ramsus

• Entity
  • Chronopolitan (+300)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2010, 01:41:03 pm »
Julie Dillon... I remember using her tutorials when I was a teenager, about a decade ago. Time really flies...

FaustWolf

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Fan Power Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2010, 06:41:29 pm »
I saved a ton of JDillon's work for sheer inspiration around the time of Prophet's Guile. I think some of her fanart got lost when she migrated from her old site to her new one, but her new one's here for anyone curious.

Do we have a thread yet where we can all geek out over our favorite artists?