Termina Esplanade - Special Events and Feedback > Dream Splash IV - Radical Dreamers [2011]

Welcome to Dream Splash IV!

(1/4) > >>

ZeaLitY:
Welcome to the fourth Dream Splash! The theme is Radical Dreamers, but not limited to the infiltration of Viper Manor; feel free to feature Serge, Kid, and Magil in any situation you can think of!

Remember, the sky's the limit, as long as your expression concerns Radical Dreamers. For example, you can make:

* Fan fiction covering characters or settings in Radical Dreamers
* An original plot outline for a Radical Dreamers gaiden
* Fan art depicting any Radical Dreamers character in a new story
* Remixes of Radical Dreamers music
* Comics or visual stories, maybe done in Flash
* Flash fiction or fun stuff, like a ditty on the day in the life of a Radical Dreamer on tour

Remember, these are just examples! Have fun!

FaustWolf:
Squeeeee! If anyone wants to submit another banner that's better during the course of the Splash!, you're more than welcome I'm sure.

But, Bruce Lee...Bruce Lee stays. We should put a little "water splashing" graphic coming out of the box to make that even better and more surreal.

EDIT: YES! That's exactly what I had in mind, too. Oh, that's absolutely fantastic.

Cooper:
Dream Splash! YEAH ! 8)

RoxSilverFox:
Maybe this'd be a good excuse for me to whip up some 3D badassery, Chrono style! Hmmm?

FaustWolf:

--- Quote ---Maybe this'd be a good excuse for me to whip up some 3D badassery, Chrono style! Hmmm?
--- End quote ---
I'll give this a "hell yeah!"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version