Author Topic: Wierd scene  (Read 1122 times)

DarkGizmo

• Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
Wierd scene
« on: June 14, 2005, 12:34:00 pm »
Hum I've read about the Marle waking Crono up and it made a nice discussion.

I'm currently replaying CC and I've seen a scene like this : right after you get your memory switch with Lynk, and get send to the "Hand-drawn dimension" So here how it goes for people who don't remember the scene.

You're on Opassa Beach (well I suppose since you can see the background which look exactly like Opassa one), there is Kid looking at the ocean. She turn around and look at you, she smile and lend you a hand (to help you getting up, I suppose). Then the camera zoom in her eye (the left one :P). You suddenly are underwater, looking a bit around and then looking up at the sun through the small waves. it fade to black and that's it.

Wierd eh?

I think the first part is like in CT, made for the love story between Serge and Kid.

For the water part, the only thing I can think of is his drowing.

(What came from the sea, ends in the sea)

anyone knows (or remembers) what that's supposed to be?

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
Wierd scene
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2005, 01:06:20 pm »
I think the prevailing notion is that it's Serge's recollection of being saved in 1010 A.D. when he should have died. He thus has partial memory of both incidents.

Philosopher1701

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
Wierd scene
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2005, 02:09:20 pm »
Serge was having a vague recollection of Kid saving him from drowning 10 years ago.

Daniel Krispin

Wierd scene
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2005, 03:14:55 pm »
Really? Hmmm... I always just took it to be a dream, pure and simple, with nothing more to it than that. Just a memory of Kid happy, rather than near-dead as he had last seen her.