Author Topic: Six word memoirs; They're pretty cool  (Read 781 times)

Asafigow

• Guardian (+100)
  • It's the middle of the story, go crazy!
    • View Profile
Six word memoirs; They're pretty cool
« on: March 06, 2010, 03:08:20 am »
And now for something completely different (whoa, that's six words, too!)

Hey everybody. It's only been about a month, but here that's basically eternity. So anyways, I (once again) iz backs! The end to the beginning has come at last! Now for the long middle! I hope to make it great. :)

I would first like to account for all the doings I have done since I last left. I did not complete Chrono Trigger to 100%, BUT I have completed Super Mario Bros. Superstar Saga, New Super Mario Bros. (for the DS), Assassin's Creed 2 (also DS) and have gotten quite far in Sonic Adventure Battle 2 (GameCube). I have faired well in my schooling and retained an above 4.0 GPA this entire semester. I am two boss battles and a duel arena away from completing CT 100%, I have reintroduced myself to KoL (kingdom of loathing; an online rpg) and am working closer to receiving my eagle rank in scouting. I am still riding my bike and singing in the rain (when it does at least) for those are the few things in this world that never fail to make me happy.

And now I would like to state that I had a great time here. I miss it and the things the compendium offered. Though I haven't contributed much to it, but it has contributed some to me. I'd like to some day make even, but unfortunately that day is not today.

Welcome to everyone who has recently joined and happy birthday to all those who have had the pleasure of celebrating theirs. I always did like this section a bit more than others, being able to greet new comers and wave goodbye to on goers. But anyways, it's time to catch up on what's happened while I was gone (and maybe some sleep, too).

ZombieBucky

• Springtime of Youth
  • Squaretable Knight (+400)
  • <insert witty phrase to match above avatar>
    • View Profile
Re: Six word memoirs; They're pretty cool
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2010, 09:49:20 am »
i will try to sum up your absense in six words.

chrono figures, chrono alter, s.o.y. attack.

welcome back, asa figow.

Romana

• Springtime of Youth
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Fight the Future
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Re: Six word memoirs; They're pretty cool
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2010, 07:29:50 pm »
Welcome bork Asafigow~