Author Topic: So how many cried due to Crimson Echoes  (Read 912 times)

chi_z

• Squaretable Knight (+400)
  • And you thought the dalton idea was ludicrous!
    • View Profile
So how many cried due to Crimson Echoes
« on: March 05, 2010, 12:38:09 am »
Well when I was on part 40 something in the youtube series, which I had gotten that far in one sitting, the emotion just got the best of me. Marle had just been killed and Crono was the player.Needless to say I cried like a little bitch, for quite some time too.  It's really crappy that we won't have this game come to fruition, I can't imagine the feelings of those who spent all that time making it.

Sajainta

• Survivor of the Darkness
  • Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • Reporting live from Purgatory.
    • View Profile
Re: So how many cried due to Crimson Echoes
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2010, 01:32:38 pm »
I didn't cry during CE, but I think there were a lot of scenes where a lot of people would cry.

Ema

• Enlightened One (+200)
  • Truth Filter, Goodness Filter & Utility Filter...
    • View Profile
    • IG
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2010, 04:54:11 am »
Well when I was on part 40 something in the youtube series, which I had gotten that far in one sitting, the emotion just got the best of me. Marle had just been killed and Crono was the player.Needless to say I cried like a little bitch, for quite some time too.  It's really crappy that we won't have this game come to fruition, I can't imagine the feelings of those who spent all that time making it.

DUUUUUDE uber spoiler! D:
I still ain't done with the Crimson Echoes videos...

Mr Bekkler

• Bounty Hunter
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • So it goes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2010, 05:55:35 pm »
I cried when they finally saved Falcor. And when they found Serge dead in Crono's house I was pissed as hell!

(^fake spoilers :-P )

Really, though, I did at the end, when all the endings were shown and we got to see the credits and the unfinished human Glenn sprite insertion footage, but mostly during the whole thing I had bursts of laughter accompanied by a yell of something like "OMIGAWD!" and "THASSOCOOL!"

Crono666

• Guardian (+100)
  • Queen Zeal is best Waifu
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2010, 12:59:33 pm »
I shed a few tears, when I saw the ending. The Crimson Echoes team did a excellent job on the story.
It's a shame that all that hard work was only rewarded with a C&D from Square.