Author Topic: Heya there  (Read 3833 times)

Zephira

• Bounty Hunter
  • Errare Explorer (+1500)
  • You're not afraid of the dark, are you?...Are you?
    • View Profile
    • My deviantArt page
Re: Heya there
« Reply #45 on: February 21, 2010, 02:57:16 pm »
What? What about Golden Sun DS? What about Halo, possible Chrono sequels, or that new "Dream Team" game for the DS? What about any games I might make once I graduate? What about Starcraft II, the new Zelda game, Pokemon, or any sprite games for the DS?

There's nothing wrong with 3D. It can be very beautiful if done correctly. It's true that a lot of games have poor writing and poor mechanics, but there are quite a few gems out there. Just because they're not Chrono doesn't mean they're not good.
Besides, Starcraft II and Golden Sun III are going to be KICKASS.

Lance VII

• Black Wind Agent (+600)
  • Power to the fans!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 22, 2010, 01:14:41 pm »
What? What about Golden Sun DS? What about Halo, possible Chrono sequels, or that new "Dream Team" game for the DS? What about any games I might make once I graduate? What about Starcraft II, the new Zelda game, Pokemon, or any sprite games for the DS?

There's nothing wrong with 3D. It can be very beautiful if done correctly. It's true that a lot of games have poor writing and poor mechanics, but there are quite a few gems out there. Just because they're not Chrono doesn't mean they're not good.
Besides, Starcraft II and Golden Sun III are going to be KICKASS.
There's nothing wrong with 3D games. One of my favorite RPGs was FFIX. I just prefer 2D gaming overall.

_Janus_

• Porrean (+50)
  • The Ruin of Zeal
    • View Profile
    • diamonddeoxys.hi5.com
« Reply #47 on: February 22, 2010, 02:40:54 pm »
Urgh...WoW