Author Topic: ATTN: people with good fan art and imagination  (Read 2008 times)

blackflan

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
ATTN: people with good fan art and imagination
« on: January 16, 2010, 09:01:24 pm »
ok...I'm new here as a member but i have been reading all the fan fictions for a while....many of them have a great potential to become a real alternate story to the chrono series...is a shame that many of them were cancelled.
i have seen many good fan art.....i was exploring more this page...when i read the chrono trigger mini-manga released years ago....it was very good...it would be better if they make all chrono trigger story on a manga...i was thinking: so many people with good talent at drawing and many mind with imagination that can make a great dialogue to make a "chrono trigger manga".....I'm sure that many would like it because one of the best parts of chrono series is their storyline...so if someone is interrested on this project please post if you can do some help like:
-making drawings for the manga(well...mangas are most of the time sketch without color..so if you  are not good using colors there is no problem....the most similar to akira toriyama´s drawing the better)
-some one to invent the dialogue(well...here is where i will work....but i need more people to help me....i don't know chrono trigger story that much......more ideas will make work faster and easier)
-people that now well terms and events in chrono story(we cant make a project without bases to support our work)
-people that can arrange the drawings to make them fit as a manga( it will not be a manga otherwise)
..well i think those are the basic...i will need more help...give ideas if you want to help on something..anything is fine..I will accept the comment gratefully..i really hope to get this project finished....
oh...one more thing.....i was thinking that maybe a photoshop work will be better than hand-sketches...if someone can make that too...it will be more than welcome...thanks in advance for all the ones that have read this.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2010, 09:03:43 pm by blackflan »

blackflan

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
Re: ATTN: people with good fan art and imagination
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2010, 09:54:28 pm »
if you are doubting about the webcomic that is currently on.....i must say that my project is quite different....the web comic is a fanfiction(alternate story) making jokes rounding in the life and personality of the character in a game and that is in a specific web site( most of the time from the same person creating the web comic ).....what i want is not that...i think this site has too much fanfiction for now...i want to create something different...like i said above i want a manga version of the TRUE chrono trigger story like the one square release officially...and it will be property of the people who work at it and this site.

http://www.chronocompendium.com/Forums/index.php/topic,7809.0.html          this web comic is just other fanfiction...yeah..is good like many others..but I'm asking for your help to create something unique that will keep people reading for hours
« Last Edit: January 16, 2010, 09:58:31 pm by blackflan »

Vehek

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2010, 03:25:38 am »
This one is probably closer to what you want. It hasn't been updated in over a year though.
http://amyguardia.deviantart.com/art/Chapter-I-Millenial-Fair-38475092

While I know you don't want "fanfiction", in fanfiction novelizations of video games, they tend to change some things because it's boring to read a narrative that exactly follows a game you've played.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 03:31:24 am by Vehek »

blackflan

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2010, 05:11:54 pm »
i already now about that......is very funny and it has good art too...but that's is not what i want is the true story......like a novel...but i don't like to read to much  :P ...so i want a manga...i love mangas and I'm sure many people do too...if you can help me or you know someone who can help me tell me please.

and i know is boring to read all like is on the game....ill change the story too...but without making the events false or invented...I'm very good at that, so i can write many jokes for the chrono story
« Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 05:21:02 pm by blackflan »

blackflan

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2010, 09:41:03 pm »
sooo....until today no one here to help me...i think ill rest from this site a little...if some one comes and want to help me.....just tell what you want to do...in what you are good ...etc. ...ill be back on two weeks..maybe