Author Topic: Chrono Movies: Fleabane Trilogy  (Read 21038 times)

tushantin

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • Under Your Moonlight, Stealing Your Stars
    • View Profile
    • My Website
Re: Chrono Movies: Fleabane Trilogy
« Reply #120 on: October 16, 2010, 05:58:14 am »
Just a note: I've taken almost two years in waiting and advertising for volunteers to join up my movie. Perhaps I'm responsible for not having a good intro to publicize, but I can't animate without actors either, nor am I going to spend time on intro when I already know I have no time left (intros aren't really a final product). I've asked around probably countless folks who've refused to join, and some who did sign in but aren't interested anymore (or have family problems, and other sort; can't blame them).

Regardless, I've waited for a little too long. I've decided that I'll wait till November 5 for the remaining voice actors to finish their recording; beyond that I'm going to finish the movie with those alone. If the recordings are insufficient then I'll make the movie without them. Of course, I won't let the voices go to waste; I'll animate special scenes along with those voices, with added effects and what have you.

jrobot has given me the entire recording for Ulfus (easily the most awesome recording so far). I'm waiting for Dapifer to record his versions of Anteus and Cedric so as to include him in the Special Editions.

So then, time is of the essence. Let's fly skywards, mates!  :franky

tushantin

• Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #121 on: October 29, 2010, 06:41:56 am »
It's funny really: I tried to register a blog for Benevolence to showcase all the artworks, WIPs, videos and tutorials at both Tumblr and Twitter, but was unable to because of two things:

1) Benevolence is already registered in both places
2) Both of them aren't really active, which wastes such a good name...

Regardless, I'm looking for opinion. Any ideas?

UPDATE: It's up! :D
benevolence9.tumblr.com

Boy, gots lots of work to do.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2010, 11:31:45 am by tushantin »

TheMage

• Artist of Termina
  • Time Traveler (+800)
  • Dreaming through time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: October 29, 2010, 11:37:59 am »
Oh good! I was just about to start suggesting names!

tushantin

• Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #123 on: October 29, 2010, 11:46:11 am »
XD Actually, if you've got names to suggest feel free to do so. Benevolence9 may be temporary anyway.

Also, if you've also got any suggestions on what to have in the blog, please do tell. This is my first time maintaining a blog so I have no clue where to begin.

I've also now got a Twitter, but not using it yet (don't know what to do with it).

tushantin

• Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #124 on: November 03, 2010, 09:38:28 am »
Levant's summoning isle in 3D! WIP by the way...

utunnels

• Guru of Reason Emeritus
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: November 03, 2010, 10:14:26 am »
Yeah, the texturing looks quite OK.
Good job so far. :D

MagilsugaM

• Time Traveler (+800)
  • Never say never... Nothing is impossible...
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: November 05, 2010, 12:06:41 am »
wow that's pretty awesome stuff. I didn't know the prject was going to include some CGI aswell. Anyways if you need more voice actors, its okay I can audition again for any remaning roles if any.I am nearly done with school only weeks left so yeah.
Do long since I visited the compendium need to catch up. XD

tushantin

• Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #127 on: November 05, 2010, 05:52:23 am »
xP You're a "little bit" late there. Today's November 5 (Diwali / Bonfire Night) and thus the deadline for all voice acting in the project because of insufficient actors. Although voice acting for Special Episodes are still open so you can try for that. Each special episode will be significant and will be directed with great care, like Ulfus's flashback for which jRobot voiced.

You may go through the script and pick your favourite character / line and send it to me.  :D I'll judge accordingly.
http://www.chronocompendium.com/Forums/index.php/topic,8591.0.html

And yeah, CGI will be there for the movie, even though the movie itself is 2D. xP

tushantin

• Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #128 on: November 10, 2010, 06:53:33 pm »
WE'VE GOT A BLOG!!!

http://benevolence9.wordpress.com/

And no, not Tumblr.  :lol: Wordpress is better.

Anywhos, Benevolence 9 isn't just about Fleabane, but more projects being developed by fans and creative minds. Anybody interested is welcome aboard! Or at least subscribe to the RSS. xD

All the news and updates will be posted there, as well as here. Still got lots of work to do. >w<

On the note of Moonlight Reckoning, apparently a critical bug hit Synfig, forbidding me work. It isn't too bad, but it certainly is REALLY annoying so gotta wait till the bug gets fixed so we can have some more goodies to show off. Until then I'll be working on three things: Blog, Novel and Crono vs Dalton thingy.

Peace out! 8D

P.S.: I've also made a Facebook page, but since things haven't developed enough yet I'll keep still for now. xP
« Last Edit: November 10, 2010, 06:55:13 pm by tushantin »

FaustWolf

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Fan Power Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: November 10, 2010, 11:49:01 pm »
Hey, nice banner! It might be even better with a title slapped on, but that's just me.

tushantin

• Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #130 on: November 11, 2010, 11:32:57 am »
Hey, nice banner! It might be even better with a title slapped on, but that's just me.
Done!  8)

Mr Bekkler

• Bounty Hunter
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • So it goes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: November 11, 2010, 06:29:18 pm »
Looks great!

tushantin

• Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #132 on: December 17, 2010, 06:52:13 am »
Yo guys! A bit of an update.

Some may have been mad due to me being absent for a bit, but that's because my brother's monitor got damaged, thus I handed it to him for a while. Instead of getting the old one repaired (it was a CRT and pretty old anyway) I got myself a new LED monitor which is BETTER than my older LCD. :D Now I'll be going full on!

While I was absent I wasn't idling around either: was working on the scripts for Moonlight Reckoning (a bit on that soon), my novel, and of course the Chapter adaptation script for Artemis Fowl fan project. I've been helping them out a bit while I was on the move, and at the same time I've also acquired some knowledge on Autodesk Motion Builder. It's a pretty useful tool!

Now back to the fan project, I'm happy to tell you that the Moonlight Reckoning is evolving!  :lee: I put a post initially and realized that people would wanna see a Visual Novel akin to Radical Dreamers (but better, and more modern) thus MR will have both: the Visual Novel where YOU decide what happens, alone with awesome anime sequences. This way I'll also be able to concentrate simultaneously on another work I've been pending. That's right, Crono vs Dalton is moving!  :franky

I've already decided what kind of feel I want for the video, but frankly I can't do it alone so if there's any 3D modelers out here who wanna help me with the environment it'd be very much appreciated. Meanwhile I'll be modeling, rigging and texturing the three models, Crono, Marle and Dalton. Special effects will be done in Blender/Maya itself (depending on which shaders are better), and professional video editor Lightworks will be used! I mean hey, it's free, so why not?  :D And it's awesome.

I'll be back soon with some updates and goodies. Thanks for all your support, I promise I won't let you down, and I do apologize for all the delays (I'm very slow, I know). Peace!  :kamina

TheMage

• Artist of Termina
  • Time Traveler (+800)
  • Dreaming through time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: December 18, 2010, 12:42:12 am »
This is very exciting! :D

I'm not very good with modeling, but there are some chrono trigger models available :D

http://www.chronocompendium.com/Forums/index.php/topic,6658.0.html

The link given still works, and the maps are nifty except I dont know how to work anything XD and Chrono and Flea look neat, cant get Queen Zeal to open >.> lol.

tushantin

• Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #134 on: December 18, 2010, 02:06:09 am »
W00t, thanks!  :D Aww dang, the Photobucket pics are removed, but I'll look into em once I get back.