Author Topic: Chrono TRIGGER: Time Keeps on Slipping 2  (Read 3339 times)

The Princess

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
Chrono TRIGGER: Time Keeps on Slipping 2
« on: October 10, 2009, 09:01:00 pm »

It all started when The Princess came to Zenan! She was just a young actor then trying to make her way in the Mushroom Kingdom until one day when she fell into a time portal... SUDDENLY she wasn't in the Mushroom Kingdom anymore... it was Chrono!

The Princess was walking through he garden one day smelling her flowers. She had recently banished King Koopa to the Dinosaur world and was taking a short vacation. Suddenly her sister Peach walked by. Peach said "Hello sister The Princess, I see you're enjoying those flowers. But you are not doing your subjects any favors!" The Princess replied snootily "Well I'd like to see you rule you just wanna act in those games with that plumbscumb Mario!" Peach replied with steam coming out her ears almost "You... you... DOUBLE CARPENTER LOVER." and stormed off.

The Princess wasn't bothered by this though, her sister was known for her quick temper and jealousy. She had recently been flirting with the CEO of Nintendo Movie Co. She wanted a role in the new Mario games they were making. The Princess stooped down to sniff a flower. She had never seen anything like this before... it was... blue! She screamed because things like this just don't happen.

SUDDENLY... a timegate opened! She wasn't in the Mushroom Kingdom anymore... it was Chrono!

Next time on time keeps on slipping Chrono and Ayla discuss their plans to take back the dino caves of Choras. There was some seismic activity there earlier and everyone knows that can only mean one thing... TIME TRAVELLERS!

The Princess

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
Re: Chrono TRIGGER: Time Keeps on Slipping 2
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2009, 09:10:10 pm »
The Princess was smelling her flowers and bent down to pick up a blue one. It said to her come here my darling and it opened up the time gate!

The Princess: STOP IT YOU BLUE FLOWER I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK TO THE PAST!

Blue Flower: Your pure heart makes your unresistable! COME WITH ME TO THE LAND OF CHRONO.

Suddenly they were zooming through dimensions into the 1000 AD. When they landed The Princess saw a cavewoman and a red haired boy.

The Princess: STAND BACK!! Or I will get my toad army to invade you!

Cavewoman: TOAD PEOPLE?!? Me like!

The Princess: STAND BACK!! You are nothing but a barbbaric!

Red Haired Boy: She's a friend!! But are you?

The Princess: Yes how could you not realize this sooner I am a princess! Princess The Princess Toadstool. I do not take this subordination from peaselys like you! Take me away!

Red Haired Boy: ... Not so fast!! I may be a boy... but I am also a King!

The Princess: Impossible! There must be other monarchs!

Ayla: Chrono!! He king of land I chief.

The Princess: And you cavewoman! What is your name.

Cavewoman: Me Ayla me like strong men like Chrono... Women too!!

The Princess raised her vocals to answer but... her heart came right out her chest!

Cavewoman: Bad omen!!

The Princess said in a voice unliked hers: "THE DARK PARASITE SHALL RISE AGAIN"

Destruction was raining from the heavens!! Lavos had come out the grund and combined with The Princesses pure heart!

The Princess's heart was pure.

Lavos just then after he combined with The Princesses heart cast a spell that made destruction rain from the heavens.

Chrono: You!!! WHAT DID DO!!

Cavewoman: AYLA BEAT LAVOS OFF!! KICK KICK KICK!!

Chrono: LUMINAIRE!! LUMINARE!!! STUPEFY!! Its not working!! His pure heart shields him!!

The Princess: Help he kidnapped me!!

Lavos and The Princess were towering in his new time prison then The Princess started taunting him. Lavos responded by kidnapping her and taking her away as Chrono and Ayla remained behind casting spells and throwing kicks! But it didn't work because his pure heart shielded him even though it was hers.

Tune in next time for part 3

The Princess

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2009, 09:24:02 pm »
The Princess is located approximately 8 miles east. The Princess is missing. Lavos is a more elusive and evil being. Lavos is revived because of The Princesses pure heart.

Chrono is staging rescue. Ayla is bouncing. Attack is eastward. Lavos is in a time prison. Time Prison is being attacked from the East. Lavos is sending out the army! Chrono is calling Marle and the Chrono Kingdom army to rescue. Battle is taking place. Ayla is injured. Time Portal is opening! King Koopa's doomship is emerging slowly! Lavos is raining destruction upon Choras!

The Princess is visited by a small man. Man is called Spekkio. Spekkio is da dude that introduced The Princess to magic. Meanwhile Chrono and his army are retreating. Doomship is exploding time prison! Lavos is dueling with King Koopa! Spekkio teaches The Princess basic magic! The Princess blasts through her prison. Chrono and his Army have retreated to Trigger. Lavos sees The Princess escape. King Koopa shoots at the bridge to the time castle. The Princess is running out of time! The Princess jumps but can't make it to the other side! Frog appears out of nowhere and saves her! Retreat is to Truce.

The Princess

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2009, 10:49:38 pm »
The Princess sees a gate. The Princess opens the gate. Gate is opened. A gate has been opened The Princess has opened a gate. Inside she finds a tree. A tree is inside the gate. A gate was opened by The Princess The Princess opened a gate. A tree is inside the gate that The Princess opened.

The Princess climbed the tree. A tree was climbed upon by The Princess. The Princess has raised herself upon the tree. The Princess saw a tree. The tree had been climbed upon by The Princess.

Lavos sent a time attack. A time attack was sent by Lavos. The attack was upward. An upward attack was sent by Lavos. Lavos sent a time attack. The time attack was upward and it was sent by Lavos.

The Princess fell down a tree. A time loop had started. She was stuck. FOR-EVER.

THE END
« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 07:32:32 pm by The Princess »

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2009, 06:52:05 pm »
thiS a TitT

a Sad EndinG 4 youR @$$

it noT chiPpy :(

Trebuchet

• Guardian (+100)
  • Mister Jean
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2009, 08:47:41 pm »
Oh my god. Tears... I can't stop crying after reading this beautiful piece. I have never read such an amazing story...
The main character, The Princess, obviously had troubles with her new friends, and this probably reflects the authors troubled childhood. Lavos must be his father, and Crono is the president of the United States, whom the author saw assassinated in person.

The end of the story really sent me into a period of thinking, as all stories should ; I felt that I needed to bring myself out of this time loop I've been stuck in.

The theme rung true with me, as well as it must have with all others, I shouldn't mourn my past, but always move forward. This story has honestly changed my life forever, I give it five stars.

The Princess

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2010, 06:04:33 am »
bonus epilogue~

3 months later:

Suddenly, a royal old woman flew in on her wing cap! She had long brown hair, and a long pink dress. She was holding a scroll that said "Princess of The Mushroom Kingdom" on it. She shotted a spell and the time loop ran away. It was..................................... Toadstool!

The Princess: You saved me!

Toadstool: And Peach helped.

The Princess: Let's go back to the castle. We can prepare a feast.