Enhasa Halls - Chrono Series Analysis > Chrono Trigger DS Analysis

Need Something

(1/3) > >>

ZeaLitY:
Looks like my old savefile is corrupted or something, so can someone tell me what music plays after you defeat the Dream Devourer? Everything after, from the aftermath of the battle to Magus waking up in the forest.

tushantin:
Hmm, after you defeat the DD and it knocks ya out, a scene plays with a music that you get in the Ruined Future where Belthasar dies and leaves his memories so you can access the Epoch.

After that there's a scene about Magus not wanting to live. At that time, the "Sad Music" track plays. Ya know, that Kiwala plays at Porre.

The forest doesn't seem to have the music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVeXLEvXydQ&feature=related

ZeaLitY:
Thanks.

ZeaLitY:
I now need something else.

The existing script on GameFAQs doesn't have the Lost Sanctum. Can anyone remember whether the Reptites recognize the party as "apes" or treat them like completely new, never-before-seen lifeforms when the party first arrives in 65,000,000 B.C.?

This will prove whether the Lost Sanctum became adrift in space-time significantly before 65,000,000 B.C. or closer to that year.

Dialga_Palkia:
I remember them saying Talking apes and how they were sort of different from the other reptites.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version