Author Topic: [DONE][5000] Acquire and scan the Nuumamonja Manga  (Read 4650 times)

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
[DONE][5000] Acquire and scan the Nuumamonja Manga
« on: October 01, 2009, 12:42:52 pm »
Square sanctioned the release of a Nuumamonja manga:

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/offer-listing/4088590228/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

It'd be wonderful if someone could acquire it and scan it. With scans, we might not have too difficult a time getting a manga translation group to sign on, since there are Chrono Trigger fans everywhere.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2011, 12:02:00 am by ZeaLitY »

Zephira

• Bounty Hunter
  • Errare Explorer (+1500)
  • You're not afraid of the dark, are you?...Are you?
    • View Profile
    • My deviantArt page
Re: [5000] Acquire and scan the Nuumamonja Manga
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2009, 10:09:33 pm »
Currently trying to find a way to buy this. Amazon Japan doesn't want to ship it straight to US.
It didn't come with CuteLucca's auction?

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2009, 10:13:53 pm »
She never owned it. It was only through RioRock that we discovered it even existed in the first place.

It'll probably be a hard item to get...

Zephira

• Bounty Hunter
  • Errare Explorer (+1500)
  • You're not afraid of the dark, are you?...Are you?
    • View Profile
    • My deviantArt page
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2009, 10:43:06 pm »
From the looks of it, Amazon has plenty. The only problem is shipping it. I think the most expensive one on there is ~$13 USD, though the shipping charges might be a bit steeper. But! I just got paid today, so it's on the top of my shopping list :D

Carnivol

• Iokan (+1)
  • Creative!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2010, 01:28:37 pm »
Know I'm dry-bumping some old' threads here now; Zephira, did you ever grab the Nuumamonja tankubon? If not, I'll see if I can wrap up scanning my copy of it. I picked it up sometime last year, but never really got around to doing anything with it. It doesn't have some of the stuff that was probably on print in the full magazines, though (like the Robo CG render page that the Compendium's got a shot of up on their rather starved page for it.)

Carnivol

• Iokan (+1)
  • Creative!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2010, 10:34:10 pm »
Late reply here too (see Level-thread for reason why I've suddenly re-appeared), but I'd just like to say I'm fishing for some motivation to finish scanning the Nuumamonja manga. I'll debind and scan the entire thing if anyone's interested (got some month++ old PMs from Zephira saying he/she doesn't have it. Or at least have it "yet".) Keep in mind that my copy is the tankubon (collection) and not a pile of... whatever magazine it was printed in. So my copy might not contain all bonus material that may or may not have been incl. with the original weekly/monthly/whatever print.

testing123

• Bounty Hunter
  • Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2010, 04:35:51 am »
Carnivol, I will do it, but it will take some time for me to do the entire thing.

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2011, 12:01:26 am »
Angerona finished this, so I'll move it to the finished forum. Whew, 5000 points!