Author Topic: [100] Add time signatures to Cross & RD song pages  (Read 2981 times)

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
[100] Add time signatures to Cross & RD song pages
« on: October 01, 2009, 12:37:04 pm »
Edit: Original title was [1000] Add original Japanese, romaji, and signatures to Cross & RD song pages. It's been determined that the titles of RD's songs were originated from Ms. Kotoi's website, which'll be reflected on the RD music page. Since the Cross stuff's been delivered, 900 points will be awarded to Radical Pan. At present, we still need

• Time signatures for Cross songs
  • Time signatures for RD songs

Note to Z self: http://www.chronocompendium.com/Forums/index.php/topic,8191.0.html

---

Individual song pages for Chrono Trigger have their original Japanese title and a romaji transfiguration listed on them, along with time signatures. The Music (Chrono Trigger) page also has http://chronofan.com/Black/Publications/CTMusic.html, which makes review easy.

We need to:

• Create similar table guides for Radical Dreamers and Chrono Cross songs
  • Filter the Japanese and romaji to individual song pages
  • Add time signatures to each song page

A key part of this will be figuring out where the song titles for Radical Dreamers originated, since a music test was not present in the original Japanese version of Radical Dreamers. Perhaps Ms. Kotoi's Radical Dreamers page can help us with this.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2009, 01:57:47 am by ZeaLitY »

Radical Pan

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Porrean (+50)
  • Girl who stole the Stars
    • View Profile
    • X Radical Dreamers
Re: Add original Japanese, romaji, and signatures to Cross & RD song pages
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2009, 02:20:19 am »
I am currently working on doing the same thing I did with CT's OST on CC's OST, so don't worry about that, I've got it covered. I could do the same with Radical Dreamers if I had the kanjis, do you have any idea where to get it? If you do, I could try to work with it as well.  :D

utunnels

• Guru of Reason Emeritus
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
You can check this page.
http://www.radical.or.tv/midi/rdmidi.htm

But I don't think those pieces ever got their official names.

Vehek

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
Re: [100] Add time signatures to Cross & RD song pages
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2009, 02:13:01 pm »
t's been determined that the titles of RD's songs were originated from Ms. Kotoi's website, which'll be reflected on the RD music page.
If you look at her site, you can see that the song titles are different.
For example, the song which Demiforce called "Under the Moonlight" is something like "Lynx's Forest ~ Beginning of the Night" in Ms. Kotoi's song titles.

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2009, 06:41:17 pm »
Ah, okay. So Demiforce probably made those new ones, or if not him, the original ripper of the SPCs.

Radical Pan

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Porrean (+50)
  • Girl who stole the Stars
    • View Profile
    • X Radical Dreamers
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2009, 05:49:15 am »
Well, if you do find any tracklist for RD OST you'd want to romanize and/or translate, please let me know and I'll be glad to help in any way I can.  :D In the meanwhile I'm with the music sheets, which are hard to work at by photography x_x