Radical Pan

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Porrean (+50)
  • Girl who stole the Stars
    • View Profile
    • X Radical Dreamers
'Ello
« on: September 23, 2009, 02:53:41 am »
I know, I'm way late, but I just discovered this forum existed D: I'm a little distracted I guess.
Well, better than never.

I'm partially new to the site, I've been here for almost a couple of weeks. If you know radicalblues, that's why I'm here, he's my boyfriend xD
Name's Trini, I'm 21 (22 in 2 weeks x[ ) and I'm living in Panama ATM but I won't last long here, gotta get a master and some degrees on other countries and the journey starts soon.

Me being a fan of the Chrono series started back in 2001 when I played Chrono Cross, and I got to play Chrono Trigger after it because of Blues, we played it together <3 I still gotta play Radical Dreamers, but I plan to do it soon :3 I'm after the DS Version of CT as well, but Blues is the one in charge of buying the DS and the game to play it, lol.

Alright, I guess that's it! Nice to meet you everyone  :D

Lord J Esq

• Moon Stone J
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • ^_^ "Ayla teach at college level!!"
    • View Profile
Re: 'Ello
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2009, 03:45:42 am »
Hello! I love the Ayla dance in your avatar.

You know, I only noticed you in the last couple of weeks, and now you're already the Guru of Life. Way to go! What did you to do make Guru?

Vehek

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2009, 03:47:17 am »
Welcome, and congrats on your rank!

ZaichikArky

• Mystical Knight (+700)
    • View Profile
    • Livejournal
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2009, 04:05:21 am »

You know, I only noticed you in the last couple of weeks, and now you're already the Guru of Life. Way to go! What did you to do make Guru?

I'm pretty sure she did something with the doujinshi that she got from that cute lucca auction.

Welcome! I didn't know you were a girl. Yaay more girls. We're up to 5 now (I think). I hope you stick around!

Acacia Sgt

• Guru of Reason
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Forever loyal to the Acacia Dragoons
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2009, 10:06:54 am »
Welcome! Yeah, late introductions, late greetings.

Radical Pan

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
    • X Radical Dreamers
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2009, 02:29:37 pm »

I'm pretty sure she did something with the doujinshi that she got from that cute lucca auction.

Welcome! I didn't know you were a girl. Yaay more girls. We're up to 5 now (I think). I hope you stick around!
What auctions? Doujinshis? o.o Nah, I've worked a lot on the series music... the Chrono Trigger DS Version OST, posted the scans for the Chrono Cross one, also the new Yasunori Mitsuda album where RADICAL DREAMERS ~Nusumenai Houseki~ appears, and I'm working on the Kanji/Romaji/English Translations of the Chrono Cross OST.

Thank you all for the welcome, and I do pretend to stick around, I've liked the community a lot  :D

@Lord J: YES! That dancing Ayla is one of the most amazing sprites ever <3

KebreI

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
  • A true man never dies, even when he's killed
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2009, 02:31:51 pm »
Music people! Music! We certainly are connected.

Welcome Radical Pan!

Are you non-stick?

Radical Pan

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
    • X Radical Dreamers
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2009, 02:54:28 pm »
Music people! Music! We certainly are connected.

Welcome Radical Pan!

Are you non-stick?
Hell yeah! I'll lurk you around.

OH YOU, but of course, I'm like an acoustic guitar, just that my sound hole is a little bit lower.  :kamina

ONSLAUGHT

• Springtime of Youth
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Crono + Panda = WTF Run!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2009, 04:27:19 pm »
Welcome! Music eh? Good to hear! Love the music! Collect it(along with everythign else)the moment it pops up!

What you've done I'd say is a feat. Most I can say is I've played through the most. Not a grand feat though(in fact that kinda says something about my life :shock: and it's lacking)
WELCOME!