Author Topic: Chrono paraphernalia you wish existed.  (Read 6278 times)

Sajainta

• Survivor of the Darkness
  • Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • Reporting live from Purgatory.
    • View Profile
Re: Chrono paraphernalia you wish existed.
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2009, 04:00:44 am »
Thought--you are a genius.  I laughed a tonne at so many of those.

Kara Kazeneko

• Springtime of Youth
  • Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
    • Kara's DeviantArt Page
« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2009, 04:42:54 am »
@ Chrono666 = There are places online that you can commission plushies from. Several folks have gotten themselves Magus plushies (and one Crono one that I know of, which I'm envious of) via such sites. It wouldn't be too hard to find one of such great places and have a Queen Zeal made for ya.

Throwing in my two cents on this (and I noticed folks have posted a lot of the things I long for) =

A genuine Chrono Trigger TCG...

I and a friend on a TCG site once attempted to create our own CT game, using the Pokemon card game as a basis (rather easy and fun to do, making energy cards be "Magic Power" and trainer cards be "Techs", "Magic/Power/Speed Tabs", equip items, etc.). It got halfway done, and then the guy helping me had some really bad crap happen in his life and he decided to abandon the project, after consulting with me first on the matter and apologizing profusely. *sigh* I wanted it to become a reality so bad, and it made me seriously depressed for over a year afterwards...

It'd be epic if anyone here would want to revive the idea, if anything to create a card game for the members of this forum to enjoy (ya know, make it possible to print out copies of your own cards, etc.). But what would really rock, having connections that I have (I'm sworn to secrecy on precisely what), is if a decent prototype of the game were to be made and then shown to folks from Square-Enix... to implore them to see the awesome and cool profitability of such a game becoming real (and maybe start off having it in Japan before releasing it here).

kingpingu30

• Springtime of Youth
  • Guardian (+100)
  • Cos I am the actual king of the pingus.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2009, 05:48:29 am »
@ Chrono666 = There are places online that you can commission plushies from. Several folks have gotten themselves Magus plushies (and one Crono one that I know of, which I'm envious of) via such sites. It wouldn't be too hard to find one of such great places and have a Queen Zeal made for ya.

Throwing in my two cents on this (and I noticed folks have posted a lot of the things I long for) =

A genuine Chrono Trigger TCG...

I and a friend on a TCG site once attempted to create our own CT game, using the Pokemon card game as a basis (rather easy and fun to do, making energy cards be "Magic Power" and trainer cards be "Techs", "Magic/Power/Speed Tabs", equip items, etc.). It got halfway done, and then the guy helping me had some really bad crap happen in his life and he decided to abandon the project, after consulting with me first on the matter and apologizing profusely. *sigh* I wanted it to become a reality so bad, and it made me seriously depressed for over a year afterwards...

It'd be epic if anyone here would want to revive the idea, if anything to create a card game for the members of this forum to enjoy (ya know, make it possible to print out copies of your own cards, etc.). But what would really rock, having connections that I have (I'm sworn to secrecy on precisely what), is if a decent prototype of the game were to be made and then shown to folks from Square-Enix... to implore them to see the awesome and cool profitability of such a game becoming real (and maybe start off having it in Japan before releasing it here).

I would love to actually do this, but my artistic skills suck ass. (basically, I have none) But, as a yu-gi-oh duelist, and an ex-player of the Pokemon TCG, I could design a whole new set of gaming mechanics and rules, as well as the base . Would anyone be interested?? If there's one thing I'm useful for, it's TCGs.

Thought

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2009, 06:36:37 pm »
Given that it is almost Halloween:

Chrono Trigger Pumpkin Designs

I fell like there must already be some out there, but I'm not finding them.

IAmSerge

• Temporal Warrior (+900)
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2009, 07:24:44 pm »
I would love to actually do this, but my artistic skills suck ass. (basically, I have none) But, as a yu-gi-oh duelist, and an ex-player of the Pokemon TCG, I could design a whole new set of gaming mechanics and rules, as well as the base . Would anyone be interested?? If there's one thing I'm useful for, it's TCGs.

I had already suggested the TCG.

Personally I am in the works on (in my imagination) a virtual TCG pitting hackers V hackers

hiddensquire

• Guardian (+100)
  • Seeker of wisdom
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 25, 2009, 03:27:07 pm »
Chrono chess set!

I have many good ideas for various CT themed sets.  Some samples:

LAVOS THEME
Pawn
Rook
Knight
Bishop
Queen King

Zeal (Pre-Fall) Theme:
Pawn=Zealian Citizen
Rook=Nu
Bishop=Dalton
Knight=Golem
Queen=Queen Zeal
King=Mammon Machine

Vehicles Theme
Pawn=Ferry
Rook=Blackbird
Bishop=Jet Bike
Knight=Johnny
Queen=Epoch
King=Red Gate

Make them into some well-rendered and appropriately sized models and I will buy them, guaranteed.

TriforceofEternity

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2009, 05:32:48 pm »
Chrono Time Egg  ornament   It serves absolutely no purpose other then to decorate your christmas tree. :shock: :kz

Mr Bekkler

• Bounty Hunter
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • So it goes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2009, 07:33:34 pm »
Chrono Time Egg  ornament   It serves absolutely no purpose other then to decorate your christmas tree. :shock: :kz

This should exist!

crazynutjob

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 05, 2010, 06:59:28 am »
Chrono Cross Film, Chrono Cross OST orchestrated re-release of Chrono Cross, and Kid.
WAIT WHAT DID I JUST SAY!!!!!!!!!  :shock: I think I need help! I may be obsessed with or have developed a crush on Kid or just think she's awesome.   

SuperAlan

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 05, 2010, 09:44:43 am »
i want a lavos shell motorcycle helmet. and i don't even ride a motorcycle.

1st Mate Bob

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2010, 03:42:40 pm »
i want a lavos shell motorcycle helmet. and i don't even ride a motorcycle.
XD I am so with you there!

Hm... well, my girlfriend has a Hello Kitty toaster. It prints Hello Kitty's face on the toast. How awesome would it be to eat toast with Lavos on it?

Lord J Esq

• Moon Stone J
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • ^_^ "Ayla teach at college level!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2010, 07:19:40 am »
It prints Hello Kitty's face on the toast.

Best thing since sliced bread.

gatotsu911

• Guardian (+100)
  • Where Angels Lose Their Way...
    • View Profile
    • TAFKA (my blog)
« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2010, 07:25:46 pm »
A complete Chrono Trigger orchestral soundtrack. Like the two-track CD included with CTDS, only for the whole thing.

Nexus

• Porrean (+50)
  • Choose your own path.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 10, 2010, 09:49:20 pm »
A complete Chrono Trigger orchestral soundtrack. Like the two-track CD included with CTDS, only for the whole thing.

That should be done for any game that has an great soundtrack.

Now what I would love to have is a nicely designed Lavos/Time Devourer figurine. So far I haven't seen anything quite like it anywhere on the net much to my disappointment. It would just be quite awesome to have a little figurine of Lavos/Time Devourer on my desk just for the sake of nostalgia. Though who ever managed to create a figurine of the Time Devourer, I would hope they managed to make it seem like it was floating just as in the game.

Dice.

• Earthbound (+15)
  • Que Sera Sera
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt site!  Come, stay, laugh.
« Reply #44 on: August 10, 2010, 10:50:17 pm »
This topic threw me off and made me sad.  I really wanted some of the older goodies released alongside C Chross.
I loved the Zippo lighter (get high in geeky style...that I think the idea and look of the Frozen Flame is awesome).

That, and the music box was lovely - I think the Cross ending and theme is one of the best, aesthetically and emotionally.