Author Topic: Yasunori Mitsuda - Colours of Light  (Read 1069 times)

Radical Pan

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Porrean (+50)
  • Girl who stole the Stars
    • View Profile
    • X Radical Dreamers
Yasunori Mitsuda - Colours of Light
« on: September 14, 2009, 07:08:48 pm »
The past August 26th, Yasunori Mitsuda released an album called Colours of Light, which is a vocal compilation of his works. The song RADICAL DREAMERS ~Nusumenai Houseki~ from CHRONO CROSS was included.
Since you have all the albums listed that contain songs of the Chrono Series in the Music section, I thought you should add this too.

I bought the album and proceeded to rip the song in FLAC, added scans of the front, back, and the page of the booklet that has the lyrics of the song.

What I'm attaching to this topic is a text file with the link in a .rar file, password protected for security reasons, protecting the compendium and myself. To open the .rar file, you must enter the answer of the following question (don't use caps, only low case letters):

"Who asks Serge to get Komodo scales to make a necklace?"
« Last Edit: September 14, 2009, 08:21:17 pm by Radical Pan »

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
Re: Yasunori Mitsuda - Colours of Light
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2009, 07:22:06 pm »
Hah, my. I'm not used to collecting things for the archive being this easy. Thanks again; no one even has this in VGMCentral yet.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2009, 07:29:24 pm by ZeaLitY »

Radical Pan

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Porrean (+50)
  • Girl who stole the Stars
    • View Profile
    • X Radical Dreamers
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2009, 07:37:25 pm »
My pleasure, glad to help in any way I can :)

If anyone wants the full album, send me a PM, I'm uploading it right now at MP3 VBR V0 though, the FLAC was only that song for the Compendium.

Kenji

• Fan Project Leader
  • Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
    • Chrono Ideologues
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2010, 03:07:41 am »
I actually wasn't aware of this CD until I stumbled on this thread, during a recent spate of lurking.

Glad I did, though, since it has a lot of the songs from quite a few of Mitsuda's works that I liked, as well as a sampling of the more recent stuff I haven't heard yet.  Bought it from Play Asia, so it should come to me in a week or two. :)