Author Topic: Frog......doesn't know what a terrorist is!?  (Read 1519 times)

Dialga_Palkia

• Chronopolitan (+300)
    • View Profile
Frog......doesn't know what a terrorist is!?
« on: August 27, 2009, 04:40:38 pm »
Okay, so I am just playing my CTDS and am at Guardia Castle just for the heck of it. I originally had Magus, Ayla and Robo on the team, but since the other two didn't say anything, I put in Frog and Lucca (rather than Marle, the Chancellor would have came down the steps) to see what lines they said and out of no where, Frog outbursts (once the guard mentioned It's the Terrorists!) "What's....what's a terrorist?!" I was going to plan on recording the video via webcam, but decided not too since it would be crappy. Anyways, I just found my new motivational picture.

*Picture of the gang in a surprise reaction*
Frog
What's A Terrorist?

GenesisOne

• Bounty Seeker
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • "Time Travel? Possible? Don't make me laugh!"
    • View Profile
Re: Frog......doesn't know what a terrorist is!?
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2009, 04:50:58 pm »

Well, he probably doesn't know what the term means.

Since Frog's home era is the Middle Ages, the closest anyone could come to such a term would be "revolutionary" or "anarchist".  The word "terrorist" entered the vernacular after the Middle Ages ended to describe anyone who regularly engaged in a Reign of Terror, which is any period or situation of ruthless administration or oppression.

As such, it's no wonder Frog's confused over what a terrorist is.

ONSLAUGHT

• Springtime of Youth
  • Crono + Panda = WTF Run!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2009, 04:58:56 pm »
I always thought the term was odd thugh, even when the Chancellor used it. Only seems to make sense Frog wouldn't understand.

radicalblues

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Guardian (+100)
  • It's not easy being green
    • View Profile
    • X Radical Dreamers
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2009, 04:51:18 am »
Simple. Terrorism for 1000 A.D. was everday bread for Frog in 600 A.D. :P middle ages was just a shitty place to live in.

GenesisOne

• Bounty Seeker
  • "Time Travel? Possible? Don't make me laugh!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2009, 01:13:32 pm »

Well, yes and no. 

On the one hand, everybody knew the value of a hard day's work and everything was cheaper.

On the other hand, if you were very lucky, you could live to be 30-something.  No hygiene codes, no climate control, no vaccinations, no rapid transportation... hey, it's a matter of time, right?