Enhasa Halls - Chrono Series Analysis > Chrono Trigger DS Analysis

"Completionist Secrets"

(1/2) > >>

V_Translanka:
I was Googling myself a while ago and ran across this...

http://www.rivermanmedia.com/game-strategies/55-chrono-trigger-ds-completionist-secrets#yvComment

Apparently it's from some member here. I seem to recall someone talking about a few of  these things a while back (defeating things you aren't necessarily supposed to, anyways). I don't think I noticed much I didn't already know except for the part about the Silver Points, though.

neo-fusion:
I think I remember the whole situation about someone asking if you could defeat zombie cyrus or not... hmmm.

IshitoxRuchianna:

--- Quote from: neo-fusion on August 06, 2009, 05:42:22 am ---I think I remember the whole situation about someone asking if you could defeat zombie cyrus or not... hmmm.

--- End quote ---

Zombie Cyrus?

Mr Bekkler:

--- Quote from: IshitoxRuchianna on December 11, 2009, 09:35:47 pm ---
--- Quote from: neo-fusion on August 06, 2009, 05:42:22 am ---I think I remember the whole situation about someone asking if you could defeat zombie cyrus or not... hmmm.

--- End quote ---

Zombie Cyrus?

--- End quote ---

Yes, you meet him right after you turn Glenn into a human and recruit Schala to go to the blue triangle thing in Zeal. But you have to do it before the Ocean Palace.

Acacia Sgt:

--- Quote from: IshitoxRuchianna on December 11, 2009, 09:35:47 pm ---

--- End quote ---

Zombie Cyrus?

--- End quote ---

At the Northern Ruins, during the side-quest. Where he would block access to the basement during the Present. After visiting his grave at the Middle Ages, he would finally be gone.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version