Author Topic: Audio Mashup: Chrono Trigger Takes All My Money  (Read 946 times)

Nerd42

• Earthbound (+15)
  • And the Trogdor comes in the NIIIIIGHT!
    • View Profile
    • DJ Nerd42 - Chrono Tied
Audio Mashup: Chrono Trigger Takes All My Money
« on: July 21, 2009, 03:01:32 pm »
This is an audio mashup that puts the vocals from KJ-52's "Starbucks (Takes All My Money)" over a beat from The Chrono Trigger Mixtape (I only recommend the instrumental version - all the rapping from the original version sucks on multiple levels and contains excessive explicit content) which sampled the ''Chrono Trigger'' soundtrack. The association was partially suggested by the line, "Who made you the judge and jury?" in the lyrics, because the CT song is "Kingdom Trial".

Hear it now on last.fm: http://www.last.fm/music/DJ+Nerd42/_/Chrono+Trigger+Takes+All+My+Money+%28feat+KJ-52%29?autostart
My wiki page about it, with more download links: http://editthis.info/wiki42/It%27s_Pronounced_Fourty_Two#Chrono_Trigger_Takes_All_My_Money_.28feat_KJ-52.29
« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 03:05:30 pm by Nerd42 »

Shee

• Temporal Warrior (+900)
  • Sheeeeeeit
    • View Profile
Re: Audio Mashup: Chrono Trigger Takes All My Money
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2009, 03:48:08 pm »
That took a moment for my body to accept.  At fist I was just writhing around saying "does not compute" but I was able to get my head nodding.  It absolutely lines up well, I just wish he had more rapping in line with the game instead of coffee and red bull.

Nerd42

• Earthbound (+15)
  • And the Trogdor comes in the NIIIIIGHT!
    • View Profile
    • DJ Nerd42 - Chrono Tied
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2009, 04:47:13 pm »
That took a moment for my body to accept.  At fist I was just writhing around saying "does not compute" but I was able to get my head nodding.  It absolutely lines up well, I just wish he had more rapping in line with the game instead of coffee and red bull.
Well, he does stay on beat, I mean it's not out of sync... a rap that was nothing but chorus wouldn't be very good ... or would belong in the House genre instead of Hip Hop

neo-fusion

• Fan Project Leader
  • Mystical Knight (+700)
  • Creator of Chrono Trigger Apocalypse... FEAR ME
    • View Profile
    • Neo-Fusion
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2009, 08:11:21 pm »
Lol awsome.