Author Topic: CE Video Walkthrough Released for Download  (Read 14097 times)

FaustWolf

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Fan Power Advocate
    • View Profile
Re: CE Video Walkthrough Released for Download
« Reply #60 on: July 24, 2009, 04:13:01 pm »
Huge thanks to everyone who kept seeding.

There's still some unfinished business with CE methinks. There's still the script that will hopefully make it out in some form (showing what would have happened in scenes I didn't get around to recording by the time of the C&D) and then there's Claado Shou's music tracks.

FaustWolf

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Fan Power Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 25, 2009, 02:36:48 pm »
I decided to mooch off our now-banned pal Laith and stole his compilation of CE video walkthrough links. I think all 90 videos are in here. If people want to throw these links into some application that allows you to download all the videos that'd be fine by me.

utunnels

• Guru of Reason Emeritus
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 25, 2009, 09:48:03 pm »
Being in a LAN sucks, the uploading is almost nothing.

Belthasar

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 30, 2009, 01:30:33 pm »
I decided to mooch off our now-banned pal Laith and stole his compilation of CE video walkthrough links. I think all 90 videos are in here. If people want to throw these links into some application that allows you to download all the videos that'd be fine by me.
I can do that with a firefox ad on so throw them at me =)

stenir

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 30, 2009, 04:09:46 pm »
Huge thanks to everyone who kept seeding.

There's still some unfinished business with CE methinks. There's still the script that will hopefully make it out in some form (showing what would have happened in scenes I didn't get around to recording by the time of the C&D) and then there's Claado Shou's music tracks.

Why doesn't somebody make this in a novel format? It would then fall under fanfiction, right? What's the prospect of something like that coming to fruition?

Azure

• Chrono Trigger + Crew
  • Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 30, 2009, 04:21:52 pm »
So, I need to stop seeding for a bit, I want to finish some downloads and want the bandwidth.  Hopefully I'll be able to seed again soon.

FaustWolf

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Fan Power Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 30, 2009, 04:25:53 pm »
Thanks Azure. If anyone needs an emergency seed I can still pop back on.

Onikage725

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 01, 2009, 02:09:05 pm »
Oh totally. I'm dying to see how my new download manager works with torrents. If anyone's willing to seed, I'll continue to seed after I get them.

odber

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 10, 2010, 05:54:26 pm »
Please seed. I just remembered that I need to watch this but the second torrent seems to unavailable "Emerald Dream Video Series torrent". The first video torrent works fine  but a little low on seeds.

edit: some time ago I tried downloading the videos off youtube but there were always errors in the beginning. These only appear when I start up the video. It just might be some encoding errors or whatnot... Anyway the torrent probably just contains the same files that are on youtube so I'd get the same files regardless of the method(?).
« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 06:35:00 pm by odber »

FaustWolf

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Fan Power Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 10, 2010, 07:32:15 pm »
odber, the original files are AVIs, whereas I believe you're getting MP4s from Youtube. I'll need a couple days to fish them all back out and reseed.

Radical_Dreamer

• Entity
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
    • The Chrono Compendium
« Reply #70 on: February 22, 2010, 01:40:42 am »
This may not be the right thread for this, but it seemed appropriate. CE has been listed by GamesRadar as one of the top 10 fan projects that shouldn't be (or have been) C&Ded.

http://www.gamesradar.com/f/10-fan-games-that-shouldnt-be-ceased-or-desisted/a-2010021810317269097

Truthordeal

• Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Dunno what's supposed to go here. Oh now I see.
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Account
« Reply #71 on: February 22, 2010, 01:56:38 am »
Hmmm, I've been itching to go take another run-through of the CEMemorial videos. Perhaps this is a sign...

Anyway, I was also wondering if the CE Team had anything planned for May 10th? This is the rash and immature side of me showing, but something akin to a giant "Eff You" to SE would be appropriate, methinks.

FaustWolf

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Fan Power Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 22, 2010, 03:43:42 am »
Great find RD! Did I not see Card Sagas Wars on there!? Looks like "Super Smash Flash" also features Crono though. Jeez, Crono was in three of the projects mentioned there then.

Darn, I didn't have a chance to rummage through my external hard drive and yank out the videos yet. Odber, did you ever find them or do you still need a reup?

As far as what to do on May 10, the only thing I could suggest is collecting fan retrospective on CE for a feature article. And then using the opportunity to kickstart the 2010 Dream Splash! early as the ultimate sign of creative defiance.

« Last Edit: February 22, 2010, 03:56:06 am by FaustWolf »