Author Topic: CE Video Walkthrough Released for Download  (Read 13951 times)

FaustWolf

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Fan Power Advocate
    • View Profile
Re: CE Video Walkthrough Released for Download
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2009, 03:47:50 pm »
Last night I had the max upload rate at 100 kb/s; maybe too much traffic for a typical DSL connection?  I'll try again soon with a lower maximum then, and keep the files as they are since the peers who managed to get on had something like 25% completion. I thought at first this would go faster, heh.

ZackFair

• Iokan (+1)
  • After a long sleep, time has come...
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2009, 03:52:55 pm »
Are you using uTorrent?
If you are, set it to xx/1Mbit and see if the people in your househood complain XD.
If they do, lower the max upload even more =p
And don't forget about PeerGuardian: You can even see if someone from Square is trying to download with it :)

RySenkari

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2009, 04:43:51 pm »
Well, this Flames of Eternity project sounds neat, though I hope that it doesn't cause the CE creators to come under fire, and that these guys are willing to stay in the kitchen despite any heat Square might send their way over this.

One thing I am pissed about... they stole my movie title! For anyone familiar with the Box Office Mojo forum game "Create A Year Of Movies", Flames of Eternity was the name of the third film in my blockbuster fantasy film trilogy. And those bastards apparently stole it! GRRRRRR

FaustWolf

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Fan Power Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2009, 04:49:59 pm »
Okay, I'm back up. I think it was the "max number of connections" setting that was doing in my household's Internet connectivity. I'll try playing with the settings some more to see if I can get the upload speed bumped up now without the Internet cutting out.

Dark3mx

• Guardian (+100)
  • Those wings... I want them too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2009, 06:29:24 pm »
Well, this Flames of Eternity project sounds neat, though I hope that it doesn't cause the CE creators to come under fire, and that these guys are willing to stay in the kitchen despite any heat Square might send their way over this.

One thing I am pissed about... they stole my movie title! For anyone familiar with the Box Office Mojo forum game "Create A Year Of Movies", Flames of Eternity was the name of the third film in my blockbuster fantasy film trilogy. And those bastards apparently stole it! GRRRRRR

Actually we got the name from the game itself, the Frozen Flame gave us the idea of Flames, and  the fact that the Frozen Flame allowed the passage into any time we got Eternity. Not because of the song, or band (never clicked the Youtube link) or your movie idea.

RySenkari

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2009, 07:47:19 pm »
Actually we got the name from the game itself, the Frozen Flame gave us the idea of Flames, and  the fact that the Frozen Flame allowed the passage into any time we got Eternity. Not because of the song, or band (never clicked the Youtube link) or your movie idea.

Awww okay :) Well, it is a good name! I just hope Square Enix doesn't come down on you guys, though you seem to be a lot more underground of an operation than CE originally was.

FaustWolf

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Fan Power Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2009, 04:01:02 pm »
Sorry about the seed dropping, I'll get it back up tonight. I just transferred from BitComet to utorrent to get with the times. I'll let 'er rip at 80kb/s all night on initial seeding and maybe we can bust this out.

ajmmii

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2009, 06:29:04 pm »
Thanks FW, currently 68.5% of the torrent is available.  I plan on keeping my torrent running when its done, that way hopefully we can get some more people seeding the torrent so we're not taxing your interenet.

FaustWolf

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Fan Power Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2009, 06:49:26 pm »
Huge thanks. I'll try to keep the torrent up as long as possible, but it looks like it's going to be restricted to nighttime in my time zone.

Azure

• Chrono Trigger + Crew
  • Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2009, 10:19:00 pm »
I'm also at 68.5%, I usually don't leave torrents running after I'm done downloading, but I'll leave this one going.

FaustWolf

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Fan Power Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2009, 11:15:15 pm »
Thanks. I'll get it back up ASAP. Within the next two hours definitely.

kando

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2009, 08:40:44 pm »
at 86.3% with no seeders...

FaustWolf

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Fan Power Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2009, 09:56:08 pm »
Seeding again now. The switch to utorrent solved all my Internet connectivity worries, so consider this the home stretch.

ajmmii

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 22, 2009, 11:11:07 am »
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but, unless I'm mistaken, I think "CE Video Walkthrough Set 1.zip" is missing videos 20-33.

Musa

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 22, 2009, 12:22:08 pm »
I confirm !