Author Topic: Finally Finished Chrono Cross  (Read 1930 times)

ONSLAUGHT

• Springtime of Youth
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Crono + Panda = WTF Run!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Finally Finished Chrono Cross
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2009, 11:00:54 pm »
Wow, V, rough!
True, but rough!

And once again I say she never left him under non understandable reasons!
Home World Leena is still a bitch that is stuck on him.
Another World Leena kinda left him since HE WAS KILLED. Not to mention they were younger when it happened. Don't you think she'd have enough time to move on?
Did I mention Serge being killed?

As annoying and stupid as she is, I still feel it's unfair for everyone to say she dumped him when neither world's Leenas dumped Serge! One just walked off temporarily on him, the other had him get taken away from her by a demon panther.

And no Serge didn't leave her as all have said, TOOL. Doesn't have the guts to do it. He's desparate :lol:

1stoftheLast

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2009, 12:32:40 am »
Fair enough, Bossy McHouswife it is.

Spoilers

Heh, when you meet Chrono on the beach and he says, I hate to break this to you but Lynx was your father.  He got transformed into the thing you most feared at the time, a panther.  If it was now he would have transformed into Lenna three days into her period and without a necklace.

ONSLAUGHT

• Springtime of Youth
  • Crono + Panda = WTF Run!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2009, 11:53:30 am »
 :shock:

Don't even joke about that.

mav

• Magical Dreamer (+1250)
  • Gentleman Waiting in the Train Station at Twilight
    • View Profile
    • The RPG Realm
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2009, 01:16:12 pm »
Heh, when you meet Chrono on the beach and he says, I hate to break this to you but Lynx was your father.  He got transformed into the thing you most feared at the time, a panther.  If it was now he would have transformed into Lenna three days into her period and without a necklace.
Hah, brilliant.

Honestly though, Leena reminds me of a lot of girls I know. The kind you grow up with who think they have some kind of entitlement over you and everything else in the world. She's bossy because Serge doesn't give her the cold shoulder enough and when he does give her that cold shoulder, she'll undoubtedly gripe and moan about it. He probably secretly loves how annoying she is. Thankfully he ends up with Kid anyway. Leena can go marry her brother/sister Una and have a new awkward relationship.

Truthordeal

• Dunno what's supposed to go here. Oh now I see.
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Account
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2009, 02:48:40 pm »
She's the typical tomboy female protagonist. I forget the actual wording for it, but its an archetype.