Poll

If the original Chrono Trigger Dream Team got back together, what would you want to see?

A new port of Chrono Trigger to the PS3/Xbox 360/Wii/PC with HD 3D graphics
3 (10.7%)
Crono Brake to be released for the PS3/Xbox 360/Wii/PC
21 (75%)
A port of Chrono Cross to the PS3/Xbox 360/Wii/PC
3 (10.7%)
A new Wii/DSiWare feature to buy extra dungeons, sidequests etc.
0 (0%)
An MMO with all of the characters from Chrono Trigger/Cross plus your own creation
1 (3.6%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: What would YOU want?  (Read 4613 times)

Acacia Sgt

• Guru of Reason
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Forever loyal to the Acacia Dragoons
    • View Profile
Re: What would YOU want?
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2009, 12:58:10 am »
Well, but remember that the CT events also happened back in the RD dimension, just without reviving Crono, but the rest is like the game, or should I write more correctly, the game itself? I don't see why not.

And just because it happened in another dimension doesn't mean it's not canon, or part of the main sequence canon either. It's just that were are not following it from it's point of view, rather from CC's canon, where indeed is 'another dimension's events'.

Besides, what is Cross, other than RD's 'upgrade', technically speaking?

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
Re: What would YOU want?
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2009, 07:14:33 pm »
Each game starts in a new dimension/timeline/what-have-you (CT-Entity, RD-w/e, CC-Home World/Serge Alive). I think that's all the canon the series has ever really given us.

I think RD starts well before the death of Crono...I thought it was theorized that the split occurred way back from when the FF split from Lavos, thus giving us such a different-looking shard...