Author Topic: how far have you gotten in new game plus?  (Read 1565 times)

Dialga_Palkia

• Chronopolitan (+300)
    • View Profile
how far have you gotten in new game plus?
« on: June 15, 2009, 03:45:45 pm »
I have about 4 or 5 hours and something minutes on the chapter "The Time Egg". Oh yes, I am doing this on the DS. three of my characters are now ** (crono glenn and robo) and secondly, i ignored the unnecessary NPC's (excluding one time only places like Kingdom of Zeal) and treasure (same for one time only places) and here I am nearly at the ending of the game with 5-6 hour! and get this, i didn't change their equipment at all and yet they can still defeat the bosses...except the lavos first encounter. I just ran through the game with a breeze. My original idea was to view all endings again. Maybe I will do that again. *sigh* Something about this game just keeps you playing. Even  Giga Gaia didn't stand a chance! One single Luminaire would wipe out its hand! And thirdly, Ayla now has her ultimate fist technique that can inflict 9999 damage at critical.

RedNeckJiuJitsu

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
Re: how far have you gotten in new game plus?
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2009, 11:22:52 pm »
I haven't started a NG+ yet. I'm still working my way through it on the DS the first time. I'm going through the Lost Sanctum now. I spent a good deal of time building up my characters, though. Chrono had Luminaire in the fight with Magus IIRC.

Romana

• Springtime of Youth
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Fight the Future
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2009, 11:31:41 pm »
Never finished a new game+ and never found any alternate ending besides the developers' one, actually.

StarFoxA

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2009, 08:51:48 pm »
Not far at all. I just have way too many other games to finish.