Author Topic: Wow, they hate Zeality  (Read 1975 times)

Zipp Dementia

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
Wow, they hate Zeality
« on: June 07, 2009, 01:27:52 am »
Link:

http://www.ocremix.org/forums/showthread.php?t=23464

It's some harsh stuff in there, including allegations that Zeality wrote the cease and desist letter himself. n Why do they hate you so much, man?  What did you DO?

FaustWolf

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Fan Power Advocate
    • View Profile
Re: Wow, they hate Zeality
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2009, 01:32:22 am »
They simply aren't aware of the Springtime of Youth over there apparently.

Hey, maybe someone with an OCRemix account can give them the link to Agent 12's interview? And also, a link to the videos if it hasn't been placed there already? Might make the situation a little more real to them, I dunno. They seem to be under the impression that ZeaLitY went into an obsessed fit and tried to code Crimson Echoes all by himself in some Afghan cave with a 1995 laptop, then made up the C&D when it didn't work out. Their understanding of the situation is really messed up and they've got blinders on.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2009, 02:10:36 am by FaustWolf »

IAmSerge

• Temporal Warrior (+900)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2009, 01:34:36 am »
Link:

http://www.ocremix.org/forums/showthread.php?t=23464

It's some harsh stuff in there, including allegations that Zeality wrote the cease and desist letter himself. n Why do they hate you so much, man?  What did you DO?

OCR can suck mine for all I care. I don't give a s*** about them after that topic.

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2009, 01:48:58 am »
I don't think we should even pander to people like this as much as even having this topic. Who cares who doesn't like him? ZeaLitY has never been out to gain popularity or internet notoriety. I feel like closing/deleting this because it's so ridiculous...

IAmSerge

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2009, 01:55:21 am »
they're pretty much a bunch of dumbshits spreading rumors and hoping that everyone ELSE in the topic did some research... which of coarse, they didn't either

kid123

• Guardian (+100)
  • A millenia of unceasingly nonsensical posts
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2009, 02:04:31 am »
Are you sure 11 topic of nothing but argument with no reliable source and research?
I swear they did some research. This topic hold no interesting discussion anyway.We need the power of Locke !! Before Zeality see this.....

IAmSerge

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2009, 02:09:20 am »
look, they may have done SOME research but they lack the common sense to think
"Why would someone who has 98% completed a game fake a C&D just to get it destroyed"?

because their vision is too clouded by
"Oooooh Zeality its a publicity stunt lol"

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2009, 02:23:12 am »
They hate me because I agreed with Protricity's criticisms of the judge panel and OCR's administration.

Later, when djpretzel banned 23 people for criticizing the addition of a sidebar to the site's layout, I was banned as well.

This is only the tip of OCR drama. There's a reason virt left to make VGMix, Mustin and his crew left to make OneUpStudios, Protricity and other old remixers departed the site, and the scene is overall worse than it was before: djpretzel is a terrible administrator and an incredible jackass.

IAmSerge

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2009, 02:28:58 am »
They hate me because I agreed with Protricity's criticisms of the judge panel and OCR's administration.

Later, when djpretzel banned 23 people for criticizing the addition of a sidebar to the site's layout, I was banned as well.

This is only the tip of OCR drama. There's a reason virt left to make VGMix, Mustin and his crew left to make OneUpStudios, Protricity and other old remixers departed the site, and the scene is overall worse than it was before: djpretzel is a terrible administrator and an incredible jackass.

Quoted for truth!

Yeah, so I didn't research these claims, well fuck you!

kid123

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2009, 02:29:17 am »

That got crack me up,  :lol:  djpretze sure is an asshole.

utunnels

• Guru of Reason Emeritus
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2009, 02:33:54 am »
That's one of the funniest jokes I've heard. :picardno

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2009, 02:38:30 am »
Yeah, that's just the tip of the iceberg. He deleted the Unmoderated forum -- the core of the forum community -- because they made fun of an attention whore that he probably had the hots for.

Sad, sad little human being.

Ramsus

• Entity
  • Chronopolitan (+300)
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2009, 03:42:44 am »
This isn't anything new to the old members. In fact, I encourage you all to discuss this topic further. You might learn something about running Internet communities.

IAmSerge

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2009, 04:10:06 am »
This isn't anything new to the old members. In fact, I encourage you all to discuss this topic further. You might learn something about running Internet communities.

like dont be a buttass to your members? hahaha =D

kid123

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2009, 04:15:08 am »
I may been a new member but I do know( thanks for some research) one person that hate not  Zeality, but all Compendium member who oppose him. His name Trixter, he acted like he is the most important person in Compendium when he only got Eartbound title. :lol: He also acted like he knew everything about Chrono series, he mentioned he has been playing CT and CC games to countless time. He often like to use abusive word toward anyone who refute his argument during any CT and CC analysis/debate like he is the only one were true. Not to mention he hate Star Trek very much and treated anyone who watch them a nerd.

Regardless of that, he still play a part of the role to contribute on the analysis of the series. Infact, he is pretty good.

One of his funny quote is this,

Quote from: Trixter
No just no.  I am not a troll.  All of my opinions were well sunstantiated and made perfect sense.  I stopped responding because I'm tired of arguing with you compendium fanboys, Zeality most of all.

« Last Edit: June 07, 2009, 12:23:19 pm by kid123 »