Author Topic: The Month That Could Have Been -- Chapter 7  (Read 7300 times)

Mikisho

• Guardian (+100)
  • The Future Refused to Change. We Said Screw You.
    • View Profile
Re: The Month That Could Have Been -- Chapter 7
« Reply #45 on: June 05, 2009, 11:16:36 pm »
The music is freaking amazing. Is there anyway I can download it?

And the game is still as amazingly inventive as usual, great job.
omg quoting the post above me  :shock:

Anywho, I'm assuming you're talking to me.  Currently there is no way to download that song.  He just uploaded it today >_> But some of his other great works are on his site.  If you want the link, PM me, because I think V probably wants to kill me with all these off topic posts =x

knuck

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 05, 2009, 11:17:21 pm »
knuck, you probably won't get to this before you make your post, but I'll say it anyways...maybe you should make your comments either 1) in each YouTube vid or 2) in each respective Chapter thread depending on what your comments relate to...*shrugs*
I'll do it in each chapter. Youtube is a troll-heaven, so I'll avoid it.
Nice to see that you guys are interested in criticism. Made me want to post it today but I can't xD. Wait for my posts tomorrow~

kid123

• Guardian (+100)
  • A millenia of unceasingly nonsensical posts
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 06, 2009, 12:09:40 am »
Glad I subscribe, part 52 is spoiled XD . I only watch half way through though, and only one important spoiler I found. No big deal really.

FaustWolf

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Fan Power Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 06, 2009, 01:29:27 am »
Eheheheh, I don't know if I'm just having an unlucky day or if Youtube is totally erasing the settings I'm putting on the video. Well, all people found out was that *spoiler* and *spoiler.*

IAmSerge

• Temporal Warrior (+900)
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 06, 2009, 01:33:08 am »
awe man, I missed teh spoilers.. darn

Mikisho

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 06, 2009, 03:03:50 am »
Mmkay, time to forget about the bad.  Chapter 8 should be up within the next 10 or 15 minutes =)

Agent 12

• Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 06, 2009, 03:44:49 am »
going to take me a second I  just got back from a show and a lot happened...

--JP

Mikisho

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 06, 2009, 03:49:16 am »
I understand.  You aren't some kind of slave...  As far as everyone here knows >_>....  But yeah, take your time, I got an amazing KH medley playing right now xD. 

Dapifer

• Guardian (+100)
  • Semper Fidelis, Usque Ad Mortem
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 07, 2009, 02:04:29 am »
First, I am just commenting on this because I just realized the vids were up and running, excelent work, this really looks superb compared to the 2.0 Demo, and the maps and dialoge are great, keep em' comin', it's like whatching a movie!

Two amazingly noob questions about some plot points... sorry if this is obvious or has been stated in another topic.

Why Magus is in 1199?-something- BC? didn't the events in the Dark Ages happened in 12k? wouldn't this mean that Magus is the past of the Fall of Zeal? however, everything(map, people, events) seems to suggest it is after the fall of Zeal...

Also, why does Glenn is still a Frog? for what I saw onthe videos, you took all the side-quests and the endings of the Rise of Porre and Chrono and Marle's wedding as "canon" for your story, but in that video Glenn is shown as human... is there a reason why he's still a frog? did I missed something? o_o

Anyways, terribly sorry for my questions, if they are concidered spoilers then please feel free to edit my post, and if this is something that has been already adressed in the past, I apologize, I haven't been able to use the internet for the past week.

Nevertheless, I thank you very much for this effort, the Crimson Memorial is definitely a HIT for me! And I am looking forward to see the story unfold to the very end(if that's posible), also... can we please get some aftermath clarifications? like what happened in the bonus endings or something like that?(if you aren't planning on making videos about them of course ;))
Anyways, this videos prove, beyond the shadow of the doubt, that Crimson Echoes has the right to be an equal to CT and CC, in terms of quality, and execution(thus far), I am sure the final product would have been breath taking... hell, 98% is already breath taking. just please keep this story going as far as it goes... and if the ending is not captured on video, please make a topic about it, I just need to know what happens. thanks in advance for your responses n_n

IAmSerge

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 07, 2009, 02:06:48 am »
Why Magus is in 1199?-something- BC? didn't the events in the Dark Ages happened in 12k? wouldn't this mean that Magus is the past of the Fall of Zeal? however, everything(map, people, events) seems to suggest it is after the fall of Zeal...

11995 BC.

because from BC to AD, time counts backwards.

12000, 11999, 11998, 11997, 11996, 11995, ...3, 2, 1, 0, 1 (AD), 2(AD), 3 (AD) and so on

Dapifer

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 07, 2009, 02:09:02 am »
Oops... thanks Serge... I knew I was missing something, boy I feel really silly right now...

Any comments on the Frog situation? I am sure I am missing something here...

IAmSerge

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 07, 2009, 02:12:54 am »
Oops... thanks Serge... I knew I was missing something, boy I feel really silly right now...

Any comments on the Frog situation? I am sure I am missing something here...

Canonically: no Idea

Idealogically: The effort it would take to remake EVERY frog sprite to be human, have it flow, and also how this would affect battle, is probably way too much.

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
« Reply #57 on: June 07, 2009, 02:13:28 am »
Most questions people have are normally cleared up by watching more or by waiting for more to be released...y'know, it might be best to hold on some of the bigger questions for the end of the Memorial...

IAmSerge

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 07, 2009, 02:14:22 am »
V is right, (probably).

theres (almost) always a reason for everything...

Dapifer

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 07, 2009, 03:11:12 am »
Thanks again for your thoughts Serge, and you too V, I actually thought of the gameplay issue, I mean full battle sprites are a whole different deal than the sprite Human Glenn has, I was just curious about it, and wondered if they gave a reason earlier and I just miss it, or if something in the story of CT and CC had made that fact obvious, I am by no means a savant of the Chrono Universe like many in the Compendium, I just love the series so much, anyways, you are both right, best wait for the plot to advance, the videos had delivered the goods for me in many ways I wouldn't even dreamed off before, I am just so eager to see the next round, excelent, excelent work, and a big KUDOS to everyone on the CE dev team, and the ones involved in the making of the videos.